Kyle Bartley

Broxi

I keep on forgetting we have him :lol:

anyone know how much longer he's out for? Having said that, he'd be lucky to get on the bench. Would rather let Perry get on and develop him rather than babysit Wenger's players, even if he is better.

Im the same mate, what a player to have on the bench or able to fill in at centre half or play the role McCulloch did on Sunday if needed. I'm convinced ally will try and find a place for him in the side once he's fit.

Im the same mate, what a player to have on the bench or able to fill in at centre half or play the role McCulloch did on Sunday if needed. I'm convinced ally will try and find a place for him in the side once he's fit.

Hopefully it's not 3 at the back. Would like to see him next to Davis in midfield though.

Hopefully it's not 3 at the back. Would like to see him next to Davis in midfield though.

3 at the back with with Wallace and Whittaker bombing forward from the wings and McKay Davis cm naismith and jela. This would be a decent line up away from home in a tough European game or at the tatty dome, would mean Whittaker wouldnt have to do as much defensively which is always a good thing

Bartley could be tried at right back with Whittaker right mid and Naismith behind Jelavic?

Whittaker isn't the best defensively and offers more going forward. Just a suggestion.

Mcgregor

Bartley Goian Bocanegra Wallace

Whittaker Davis Ness Mckay

Naismith

Jelavic

Alexander Broadfoot Edu Wylde Bedoya Lafferty Hemmings

Bartley could be tried at right back with Whittaker right mid and Naismith behind Jelavic?

Whittaker isn't the best defensively and offers more going forward. Just a suggestion.

Mcgregor

Bartley Goian Bocanegra Wallace

Whittaker Davis Ness Mckay

Naismith

Jelavic

Alexander Broadfoot Edu Wylde Bedoya Lafferty Hemmings

Moving our top goalscorer out of his best position and dropping Lafferty in the first time he's been consistently good in order to accommodate Arsenal's youngster?

Sounds like Rangers :lol:

Moving our top goalscorer out of his best position and dropping Lafferty in the first time he's been consistently good in order to accommodate Arsenal's youngster?

Sounds like Rangers :lol:

I like Lafferty but I think he might benefit from being dropped for a game or 2 just like Wylde. Naismith will score from anywhere. Only a suggestion anyway.