racist rangers fans

The manky bastard probably isn't even embarassed to make such a ridiculous accusation, asking for an Edu top in a sellick shop is racism?

If the cunt had any sense of humour he should have got a sellick strip out and offered to print Edu on it....

This.

Reminded me of my youth, when I asked my local sports shop for Robbie fowler and number 23 on a liverpool strip. I got Robbie Fouler number 9 printed on Arsenal strip.

The manky bastard probably isn't even embarassed to make such a ridiculous accusation, asking for an Edu top in a sellick shop is racism?

If the cunt had any sense of humour he should have got a sellick strip out and offered to print Edu on it....

He was feart he'd struggle with the spelling.

:anguish: Racism.. good god..

All of the elements were there for a good racism shout...someone mentioned a black guy, inside a shop dedicated to people who throw bananas at them in public.

As Ian Wright once said of his own club's fans, "they are reptiles from the stone age".

Right enough, I suppose when people spit on black people and call them black bastards, it's understandable that they get upset.