So,what can we do?

theySTILLKNOW

With us missing out on Europe and certain people wanting OUR money for a further nest egg,on a month to month basis,we could struggle,so what can we do?

My own thoughts are,

1. Buy a ticket for one of the next home games,if you have one and can afford it,buy one for someone else.If you haven't been in a while,why not choose to go to the next game?

2.If your close to the mega-store,buy something,if not buy on line,it's free delivery if you order before midnight Sunday. Spend £50 and you get a free scarf.

3.This is were I'm struggling,does the Argyle restaurant money go straight to Azure or do we get it?

4. If you want,why not sign up for Rangers TV?

What other ways can we help out?

With us missing out on Europe and certain people wanting OUR money for a further nest egg,on a month to month basis,we could struggle,so what can we do?

My own thoughts are,

1. Buy a ticket for one of the next home games,if you have one and can afford it,buy one for someone else.If you haven't been in a while,why not choose to go to the next game?

2.If your close to the mega-store,buy something,if not buy on line,it's free delivery if you order before midnight Sunday. Spend £50 and you get a free scarf.

3.This is were I'm struggling,does the Argyle restaurant money go straight to Azure or do we get it?

I pay for rangers tv and regularly buy from the mega store online.

My own thoughts are,

One or a few of our many millionnaire fans could donate some funds to our cause? They are the ones who can make a difference, not a few thousand tenners here and there.

majority of fans already spend enough IMO

i understand where you are coming from but times are hard (not for me im just generalising)

Thanks mate,for getting it,if we can't afford it then we can't spend more,if we can afford it,perhaps this is the time to spend it,again as I said in the first post,IF we can afford it.

One or a few of our many millionnaire fans could donate some funds to our cause? They are the ones who can make a difference, not a few thousand tenners here and there.

So you think one is better than the many? Again I will say if you can't afford it just now,then don't put yourself into debt,if you can buy something,then maybe now is the time to spend it.

So you think one is better than the many? Again I will say if you can't afford it just now,then don't put yourself into debt,if you can buy something,then maybe now is the time to spend it.

Yes absolutely as the "many" wont be "that many" to make a huge difference. Enough fans already put so much money into the club. Maybe some of our richer supporters could dig deep and offer to help out the owner?

Yes absolutely as the "many" wont be "that many" to make a huge difference. Enough fans already put so much money into the club. Maybe some of our richer supporters could dig deep and offer to help out the owner?

So while we are waiting for the millionaires.

IF we can afford it,why can't we spend on something else? I usually get part of my families presents for xmas from the megastore,this year I will buy earlier,perhaps I will spend more.

You seem irritated about me asking if people can afford it,why not spend money in OUR club just now,it's strange because you yourself have been asking how we can make up the shortfall this season.

My own thoughts are,

Been thinking about this myself recenty. In my can't sleep for worrying about rangers hours it occured to me that if half our season book holders agreed to fund raise a grand each we would raise a huge amount of money. Am I dreaming or does that seem a realistic possibility?

Managed to cajole a few of my Dundee supporting mates into coming to Ibrox next Saturday for the United game. An extra £120 quid in the coffers, plus whatever food they buy at the match. Every little helps.

That's the idea mate,I don't know what's going on just now for definite,apart from the tax case,I can't influence that,if the problem is money right now!

Then all of us spending what we can afford might help,it certainly wont do any harm.

Doesn't the mega store go direct to us?

I think everything else went straight to JJB.

JJB run the megastore technically.

Its all good and well offering more, regardless if you can afford it!!

If push comes to shove I'm sure the fans would dig deep. As for now.... I'll wait

A buy my Season book, and at least the home top season after season, I feel I contribute as much as my financial capabilities let me.

I am not talking about you OR anybody specifically,again it's IF we can afford it,why not spend more just now,why not?

I've repeatedly emphasized the word IF,a understand we all can't afford extra just now,we spend enough.

But if we can afford it why not now? Were getting told our club off the pitch is in more trouble now than it's ever been,if it's down to money from day to day then perhaps my money and yours will help.

JJB run the megastore technically.

Its all good and well offering more, regardless if you can afford it!!

If push comes to shove I'm sure the fans would dig deep. As for now.... I'll wait

I don't know for sure who gets the mega store money,I think it's the club.but yet again it shows the damage Murray has done,when we don't know for sure what we own.

The problem with these suggestions are that with the exception of match tickets, other spending doesn't help the club. Merchandise from shop is jjb and food and refreshment is azure. The owner and his well heeled business friends will have to come good on their promises, as that is where the major impact on finances will happen. I just hope that CW has factored all eventualities into his planning and that he knows exactly what is happening.

IMO most of the stuff in the club shop looks tacky and cheap ( even though its far from cheap ) and im not going to buy inferior products just because it has a rangers badge on it , and the tickets prices are too high aswell . I work alot of weekends so theres no point me buying a season book but I go to every game I can and its hard paying 25 quid to watch the like of st johnstone

So while we are waiting for the millionaires.

IF we can afford it,why can't we spend on something else? I usually get part of my families presents for xmas from the megastore,this year I will buy earlier,perhaps I will spend more.

You seem irritated about me asking if people can afford it,why not spend money in OUR club just now,it's strange because you yourself have been asking how we can make up the shortfall this season.

Not irritated at all, its just this charity thing that annoys me. People pleading for money from the poor while the rich get ignored and do nothing to help when they are the ones who can make that difference.

I spend enough, more than enough.

I know how we will make it up, we will sell in January, the owner has admitted this.

(tu)

i think it may be time for the so called rangers supporters to step up and pay i know dozens of self confessed gers fans that have hardly been to a game in their lifes and talk about rangers like us regulars do think us guys that go regularly pay enough ie time off work etc.