Right, those who know please explain

Gillete

For those who can't get the link

Glasgow Sheriff Court

Monday 7 November 2011

Data Published at 13:03 on 2 November 2011

Civil - Ordinary Actions

Hearing

16 Capita Trustee Services Ltd v The Rangers Football Club Plc WRIGHT JOHNSTON AND MACKENZIE CA234/11

Just a company wanting paid I presume.

We all know craig whyte's m.o. By now,

nobody gets paid until the last final demand and threat of court action nothing new here.

I've no problem with CW making sure everyone we pay is deserving of the cash and no more than they get.

Businesses have matters like this in court quite a bit, I don't see what makes us so different, aside from the inevitable media focus.

For those who can't get the link

Glasgow Sheriff Court

Monday 7 November 2011

Data Published at 13:03 on 2 November 2011

Civil - Ordinary Actions

Hearing

16 Capita Trustee Services Ltd v The Rangers Football Club Plc WRIGHT JOHNSTON AND MACKENZIE CA234/11

Was there any need to copy and paste the whole page? :unsure:

Capita Trustee Services Ltd is the real name of the taxman. This is the end :(

Was there any need to copy and paste the whole page? :unsure:

Capita Trustee Services Ltd is the real name of the taxman. This is the end :(

Using my phone mate, didn't realise it would come out that long

A bit like my when I done my first pish

Sure this was discussed a few weeks ago, they owe us money for joint charity fundraising venture.

The other case, I've never heard their name mentioned before.

You are right mate

I think we are chasing them for £29k or thereabouts

A financial services company is taking Rangers FC to court to recover a debt, STV News can reveal.

Capita Trustee Services is pursuing the Ibrox club over a "commercial debt recovery matter".

A hearing in the civil case is due to take place at Glasgow Sheriff Court on Monday.

The amount involved, or the specifics of what the debt was run up for with the branch of Capita Group Plc, have not been revealed at this stage.

Capita Group’s lawyer Liam Entwistle said: "It is a commercial debt recovery matter and I can’t comment any further than that."

The pursuing company, which has bases in England, Ireland and mainland Europe provides financial services for both the public and private sector.

Rangers told STV News on Wednesday that they did not have anyone available to comment on the hearing.

In September Rangers were taken to the Court of Session by law firm Levy & McRae over an unpaid legal bill.

The club paid the lawyers £35,000 last month following the court action, during which counsel for Levy & McRae said there "is a real concern about solvency" at Rangers.

Former board members Donald McIntyre and Martin Bain have also taken the club to court to freeze a total of £780,000 of Rangers’ assets ahead of damages claims.

It was also revealed in a separate court hearing that HM Revenue and Customs has also previously frozen £2.3m, while the club also face a potential tax liability of £49m which is under appeal.

In his first TV interview following his takeover of the club in May, Rangers owner Craig Whyte said the club are "doing all we can to avoid" administration.

He also revealed that should Rangers win its £49m tax case, he would write off the £18m debt owed to him by the club.

I believe Canadian Bacon hit the nail on the head. put the cheque book away no ones getting a penny.

Except Dorin Goian. Or Lee Wallace. Or Carlos Bocanegra. Or Juanma Ortiz. Or Kyle Bartley. Or Matt McKay. Or Alejandro Bedoya. Or James Beattie. Or the near-£4m we've had ringfenced but had to carry on without using. Or the umpteen improvements in the stadium. Or the new contracts handed out to Shagger, Papac, Weir, Whittaker and Davis.

But hey, he's nought but a spiv, right?