*** The Official 'Battlefield 3' Thread ***

justingee

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I managed a great kill the other night on a chopper with the RPG.

Chopper was flying straight, so i aimed just infront of it so they would fly into the rocket. The rocket hit the front of the chopper and took oout the pilot and it just fell to the ground intact :lol:

Just a shame the gunner jumped out and killed me when i was too busy celebrating :disappointment:

I managed a great kill the other night on a chopper with the RPG.

Chopper was flying straight, so i aimed just infront of it so they would fly into the rocket. The rocket hit the front of the chopper and took oout the pilot and it just fell to the ground intact :lol:

Just a shame the gunner jumped out and killed me when i was too busy celebrating :disappointment:

:clap:

got me thinking can anyone actually fly one of the planes in BF3? im still on 0% on my stats (td)

:clap:

got me thinking can anyone actually fly one of the planes in BF3? im still on 0% on my stats (td)

Do what my mate did and change the controls about. Can somehow get it to be nearly how it was flying helicopters in GTA, (if that rings any bells) which was much easier. :wink:

Some dick tryed to shoot me with the miniguns on a little bird helicopter and i sniped him from a good distance, his helicopter fell and i got in and flew it :sherlock: Anyone play this on the x box? If yous do add me, name is XxMattRFCxX

• 2 weeks later...

lol, depends on what level if i use medic or not, metro's class for medics, tbh when i am down hate being brought back to life as its usually straight back in the line of fire!

Worst in the world! Take out the guy before you get me up :lol:

Same as BF2, if you run in a squad of medics then you're going to win but there has to be proper teamwork. None of this COD generation shite.