No Rangers game this week

Der Hammer

I'm fucking raging that Rangers momentum in the league has been given a break for that so-called game of football last night.Playing Cyprus had no real meaning except to give Levein a wee bit of sunshine in our winter.Fucking pointless game and to sit and watch Scotland struggle to beat a very poor Cyprus team whos best player (in my opinion) was a Rangers reject in Efrem was embarrasing.Rant over.

Still, it was worth it to learn from such an experimental line up.

I, for one, am glad we got a good look at future prospects like Kenny Miller, Barry Robson, Stephen Crainey, Gary Caldwell and Darren Fletcher.

He's still able to play for England, but I think it's more Levein trying to make him realise he'll play next to every game for Scotland and be on the bench if he plays for them.

The friendly wouldn't be for that purpose though. Bit mad if so

I didnae even know the jocks were playing last night until this morning. I knew there was international football but I didn't know the sweaties were involved. :lol:

Anyway, I'm no complaining I'm getting time and a half for a full day in work the day, then have a rememberence parade tomorrow in Kilwinning. Drink free this weekend I think.