shane smeltz

bear down under

Smeltz was outstanding a couple of season ago but as posted earlier, I would't take him now. It would be hard to argue that quite a few of the players at Roar wouldn't have a fair chance with the way they are playing right now, but being a Mariners season ticket holder, I'd go for Matty Simon every time ;)

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.

For those who do not know me, I live in New Zealand and I have seen Shane Smeltz play in the flesh more times than probably everyone else on this forum combined. He is not, and never will be, good enough to play for Rangers. Chris Killen is a better striker than Shane.

OP needs his head checked!

If you have seen him once that probably more than everyone in the forum combined

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.

For those who do not know me, I live in New Zealand and I have seen Shane Smeltz play in the flesh more times than probably everyone else on this forum combined. He is not, and never will be, good enough to play for Rangers. Chris Killen is a better striker than Shane.

OP needs his head checked!

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

That's fuckin hilarious (tu)

Of all the Roar players from last season I would have taken Kostas. Young and huge potential. Doing well in Russia at the moment too.

Whatever you do don't look at Kosta's replacement, Berisha, our Albanian international who heads the A-League's goalscorers this season.You can look at his goals against Adelaide before we took pity and had him substituted.