ps3 clan WATP

pb1690

alright folks the elite site still having some issues ive sent out some invites if u dont have an invite put your ps3 name down below and i will invite u as soon as, remember u must have played mw3 so i can invite u into clan, black ops does`nt count only mw3 players that i can invite in, not my doing its elite`s.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright folks the elite site still having some issues ive sent out some invites if u dont have an invite put your ps3 name down below and i will invite u as soon as, remember u must have played mw3 so i can invite u into clan, black ops does`nt count only mw3 players that i can invite in, not my doing its elite`s.

Jamestoni

List the members so far, I'm on my phone at the moment but we have 5 or 6 now.

We don't all have to play together but it helps when we all contribute towards getting the clan points, the higher the level the more free shit we get.

If you join you need to sign up to events that happen that go towards the clan, also if you have founder status and WATP is the first clan you have joined, we get a 500 point addition from you too.

Tell me more about this guys. I play a lot but never bothered joining a clan or anything.

on elite there is competions for premium members that u can enter to get more badges and sometimes get clan xp the more we build the clan up the more free stuff we get ie free double xp, emblems,

but u dont have to b a premium member to join elite u can still join it for free and get double xp for 2 hours an since your on there u may as well join the clan u dont have 2 play games with other ppl in the clan but if your playing togther u know your not going 2 end up in a weak team its up 2 u m8 have a look

http://www.callofduty.com/elite

List the members so far, I'm on my phone at the moment but we have 5 or 6 now.

We don't all have to play together but it helps when we all contribute towards getting the clan points, the higher the level the more free shit we get.

If you join you need to sign up to events that happen that go towards the clan, also if you have founder status and WATP is the first clan you have joined, we get a 500 point addition from you too.

Is this our clan or are we setting up our own?

Is this our clan or are we setting up our own?

G4rry,I personally think this should be it for us all.

The WATP moniker is used by lots of bears, not just us.

Certainly we can set up our own but the more people that join one clan and use it, the quicker we all earn that free stuff.

on elite there is competions for premium members that u can enter to get more badges and sometimes get clan xp the more we build the clan up the more free stuff we get ie free double xp, emblems,

but u dont have to b a premium member to join elite u can still join it for free and get double xp for 2 hours an since your on there u may as well join the clan u dont have 2 play games with other ppl in the clan but if your playing togther u know your not going 2 end up in a weak team its up 2 u m8 have a look

http://www.callofduty.com/elite

I'll give it a go.. PSN - RFCAldo

I

RFCAldo invite sent

kid_duncan invite sent

ScratchedSteel i cant send u an invite dont know why are u already in a clan?

still waiting on replys from

Simzor2k5

Jamestoni

Grindhouse86

I was on Elite this morning and could not see an invite. Am I looking in the right place? I can see the clan and its 6 members but there appeared to be no way to join. Help!

Cheers - PSN - RFCAldo.

I

I was on Elite this morning and could not see an invite. Am I looking in the right place? I can see the clan and its 6 members but there appeared to be no way to join. Help!

Cheers - PSN - RFCAldo.

At your home screen, look at the bottom of that and you will see something called 'feeds' you invite will be in there

At your home screen, look at the bottom of that and you will see something called 'feeds' you invite will be in there

Checked there. No messages. Could be related to my registration as there was errors on the website when I confirmed my e-mail address.

Checked there. No messages. Could be related to my registration as there was errors on the website when I confirmed my e-mail address.

the site still not working right am having 2 do most of it on my phone thats the only way its working right for me, my pc i cant get into clans an on the ps3 i cant do anything on that, i just checked an u defo got invite sent, i will send another 1 hopefully that works

ppl best bet is doing it on your phone the now i know it wont work for everyone but those that can give it a try.

Just lookin at Elite there, the next 'clan' challenge is highest TDM score.

The event starts in 9 days and the winner (or clan ... Not sure which) gets an exclusive badge.

This is a 'lone wolf' challenge, so you don't need to play as a clan but you scores will go towards it.

Worth a try !!!