Worst performance I've ever seen at Ibrox

GOAT

Midfield was missing.

Punts up for Jelavic to header it on to no-one.

Broadfoot is a fucking donkey!

Davis??? Was he even playing?

Created NOTHING...and I mean absolutely NOTHING! St Johnstone had the best two chances of the game.

Shocking performance, and I hope McCoist tears through every single one of them.

Embarrassing.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Midfield was missing.

Created NOTHING...and I mean absolutely NOTHING! St Johnstone had the best two chances of the game.

Shocking performance, and I hope McCoist tears through every single one of them.

Embarrassing.

Was hard to take mate, was really shocking.

We have had bad performances every season, we get really angry at the time and complain. But at the end of the day, every team has bad performances no matter how great a team they are. At the end of the day we all still love our club and look forward to the next game.

Aye, the beggars niar run were a lot of fun were they not?

That was REAL pain!

From what I've always been told we were still a good team in those days, infact quite a few times we took the league to the last day of the season.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Aye, the beggars niar run were a lot of fun were they not?

That was REAL pain!

A lot of painful memories during that run, but looking back now we really blew it a few times to stop them and we reached two European Finals during that time. One gaame sticks out and happened to be St Johnstone again sure is was a crap Tuesday night we drew 1-1.

As I said above , during their run, decisions at certain times did not run our way. But that day at Easter Rd When Colin headed his goal in the 1-1 the explosion that day , will never be lost.

From what I've always been told we were still a good team in those days, infact quite a few times we took the league to the last day of the season.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes we had some good teams through that era but at the end of the day, for me personally, it was the torture of season after season for nine fcukin years and not winning the league.

I think for every Bear who suffered that - our NIAR was so much sweeter.

That day at Tannadice when Brian scored - at full time I just broke down and cried and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Yestrday was painful but honestly, it could be a lot lot worse.

yesterdays game might have been pish but if you want a shite one what about gornik or chesterfield

ouch!

The Chesterfield game shall always be remembered as well for those mhanks going ape shit at us, then just a few days later thumping them at Ibrox uk.gif

Did the Gornik game not lead to Davie Whyte losing his job? and what a goal Baxter scored that night as well.

ouch!

The Chesterfield game shall always be remembered as well for those mhanks going ape shit at us, then just a few days later thumping them at Ibrox uk.gif

Did the Gornik game not lead to Davie Whyte losing his job? and what a goal Baxter scored that night as well.

as baxter said in the georgic pub it was to little to late we coudant get near them that was his words.

Midfield was missing.

Embarrassing.

This was worst than when they beat us 2-0 at ibrox....when they were in the 1st division.... :lol: