Pre contracts and Bosmans

WhosTheDado

After reading in the Evening Times today about us apparantly interested in a Greek striker for £2 million, it got me thinking. Surely there are players of good quality available on pre contracts in January rather than spending money on a fee plus wages. Boumsong, Prso, Darcheville were all signed on pre contracts.

I found this article with all the Bundesliga players who are out of contract in summer 2012.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2011/11/09/2726443/bundesliga-bosman-list-raul-ballack-all-the-players

I'm not saying we could afford to pay the wages of the majority of the players in this list, however there could be one or two gems in there. It is also a potential moneymaker for us as the Boumsong trasfer showed.

Just because they are out of contract doesnt mean they are desperate for a club and will jump at anything.

unfortunately, the SPL doesnt lend itself to players on precontracts, as they could get twice the signing on fee and twice as much wages for warming the bench in the Champ.

it takes a good player with foresight to see that coming here could lead to better things and with the way footballers are being advised these days, their reps would rather they signed for Blackburn and never played, rather than coming here, playing and moving on somewhere bigger in a year or 2.

Alex McLeish signed some brilliant bosmons for us. but when he left our scouts seemed to disappear then SDM seemed to lose interest.

Then we had one scout, then he got sacked because he was useless cunt. But now we actually have a scouting system where they actually travel around the world and are doing exactly what there paid to do.

We will see some decent bosmons in january i think. We are already signing Aluko who is a free agent. (tu)

EPL

Serie A

La Liga

Eredivisie

Ligue 1

Rest of Europe

Some of them might not be fully accurate as it has Wylde for us!

It's amazing how easy it is to find all this stuff yet our scouts from previous years scouted some amount of pish.

you wonder how they can miss out on some decent players?

The problem is that most of these guys command higher wages, because there is no transfer fee, it balances itself out in a lot of cases when you include the signing on fee too.

There are some players out there get filthy rich from running down their contracts, and picking up bumper short term deals from new clubs, before moving on again in a couple of years.

Alex McLeish signed some brilliant bosmons for us. but when he left our scouts seemed to disappear then SDM seemed to lose interest.

Then we had one scout, then he got sacked because he was useless cunt. But now we actually have a scouting system where they actually travel around the world and are doing exactly what there paid to do.

We will see some decent bosmons in january i think. We are already signing Aluko who is a free agent. (tu)

All over the world to find a guy who's been playing in Scotland for the last 3 years :lol: