Tonight we are all Pars

Thermopylae

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the general rule though. Plus, last season, we were talking about a difference of just a few goals. At the moment, should we each continue conceding at our current rates, then they will have conceded over twice as many goals as us. I defy you to find a league anywhere where the winners have conceded over twice as many as the runners up.

quite true and i see your point completely, but the fact still remains that the league is still in their hands also, recent performances from them have been a massive improvment for them (not too difficult i might add) and by our next SPL game away to killie they could be only 4 points behind

we simply cannot afford another slip up until the next OF game and watching the game on saturday against St Johnstone that isnt guaranteed

im not concerned about they bastards, im concerned about our own form,

All those players? Only the same players every other Rangers fan is sick of.

Forgive me for not claiming the title is won in November.

But there is reason. 3 home draws already......domestically. Out of 3 cups already, 1 good home performance all season..........

The irony with u calling fans blind loyal, and you show the same character towards the scum, difference is id rather put faith in my own instead of being in awe of the not as good as us mob

seems the galacticos aint so fucking great. I know taigs who dont think their team are as good as some on here do ffs

not really the beggars i am worried about mate, its our form thats concerning

we were horrific on saturday and not much else to bring in to change our game