Rangers desk sets

Bluedell

Your very own piece of Ibrox history or would make an ideal Christmas present.

I am again selling Rangers desk sets that are made out of the wooden seats that were installed in the Main Stand at Ibrox in 1929 and were removed in 1990. They were originally sold in the early 90s following the modernisation of the main stand.

It comes complete with twin pens and golf on aluminium plaque with the Rangers crest and has an upright formed from the back of an individual seat with the original ivory coloured number disc with solid brass pins.

9gvj9w.jpg

They cost £65 (plus p&p). They can be posted out or I could meet you at Ibrox before the Inverness game.

If anyone wishes to order one or would like further information, please PM me.

Your very own piece of Ibrox history or would make an ideal Christmas present.

I am again selling Rangers desk sets that are made out of the wooden seats that were installed in the Main Stand at Ibrox in 1929 and were removed in 1990. They were originally sold in the early 90s following the modernisation of the main stand.

It comes complete with twin pens and golf on aluminium plaque with the Rangers crest and has an upright formed from the back of an individual seat with the original ivory coloured number disc with solid brass pins.

9gvj9w.jpg

They cost £65 (plus p&p). They can be posted out or I could meet you at Ibrox before the Inverness game.

If anyone wishes to order one or would like further information, please PM me.

Mate that is brilliant , I'm no being funny though , what numbers do you have ( original seat numbers ) cheers

I can't help thinking that Ibrox mouse pads or a Rangers wireless mouse would sell better nowadays.

Technology, eh? Who can keep up?

:rolleyes:

PS. If anyone's thinking of doing just that - I bags copyright on this day of our Lord, 13th December 2011. :sherlock:

i have it on good authority that a certain spiv wishes to go into business with you CB :lol:

I can't help thinking that Ibrox mouse pads or a Rangers wireless mouse would sell better nowadays.

Technology, eh? Who can keep up?

:rolleyes:

PS. If anyone's thinking of doing just that - I bags copyright on this day of our Lord, 13th December 2011. :sherlock:

Mouses and mouse mats never soaked up the light that reflected off Alan Morton as he graced Ibrox Park. :D