Would You Want Kris Boyd Back?

MrT

Would You Take Boyd Back?  

447 members have voted

1. 1. With Boyd Leaving Turkey, would you like to see him back at Ibrox?

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our line up doesn't need to change, playing Aluko on the right with Wylde on the left, Lafferty and Jelavic up-front will get goals again.

We simply do not need Kris Boyd.

So no striker at all is needed ?

Where did I say that ? I said we don't need Kris Boyd.

Try reading posts properly. (tu)

I read, And u said the wings, aluko and wylde yeaaah,, laff and jella to score goals. That would work but I'm sure Boyd will be perfect back up even for your preferred line up.

Unless it's personal mate, who would u have, for free transfer of course

I read, And u said the wings, aluko and wylde yeaaah,, laff and jella to score goals. That would work but I'm sure Boyd will be perfect back up even for your preferred line up.

Unless it's personal mate, who would u have, for free transfer of course

I'd honestly rather pay money for a striker than have Kris Boyd back. And its honestly nothing to do with the way he left us, he's played 72 minutes of football in 4 months and put on a good stone or two.

I like Zandasa, and for £400,000 I think buying him would be a bargain.

I'd honestly rather pay money for a striker than have Kris Boyd back. And its honestly nothing to do with the way he left us, he's played 72 minutes of football in 4 months and put on a good stone or two.

I like Zandasa, and for £400,000 I think buying him would be a bargain.

sandaza is injury prone, Boyd is proven though will need to do that again, I'm perplexed why people would pay for sandaza when Boyd is a free.

I agree about laff and take stick when I show support for the guy at times, but Boyd is to good to not attempt his return

sandaza is injury prone, Boyd is proven though will need to do that again, I'm perplexed why people would pay for sandaza when Boyd is a free.

I agree about laff and take stick when I show support for the guy at times, but Boyd is to good to not attempt his return

So he'd definitely score goals then, guaranteed ?

Would sandaza? Would still only be backup with your preferred line up, id rather pay nowt regardless and Boyd knows the club wwll

I don't think Sandaza would score as much as Boyd used to, but I think he'd link up and create a healthy amount of goals along with chipping in with his fair share, definitely.

I don't think Sandaza would score as much as Boyd used to, but I think he'd link up and create a healthy amount of goals along with chipping in with his fair share, definitely.

Can wee really afford to pay for an injury prone player but

For me id take him back. But i think he knows he would have to pull his finger out big time and well we all know running around is not his game!!

But with boyd you need to give him service and the way were playing at the moment boyd wont work.

Altough id still take him back we also need to get some more creativity into the team.

For me id let Jelavic and Davis go aslong as coisty gets all the money to spend. Get down into the lower english leagues and sign up players like ricky lambert and jordan rhodes.

Bit contreversial maybe!!

And our finances are not good ? Fuck, I didn't know that.

Well, because of that I don't see how people can turn their nose up at the idea of signing a striker with Boyd's goal record in the SPL.

He may have struggled elsewhere for goals since leaving (although you could argue the Nottingham Forest loan actually showed he was capable) but the SPL is a poorer league than the likes of the Championship and Turkey. And that's the league we play in and need to win every year, Stokes is prime example of someone who was attracted to clubs in England by his goal tally in Scotland, couldn't hit a barn door down south but came back to the SPL and started scoring all the time again.

Well, because of that I don't see how people can turn their nose up at the idea of signing a striker with Boyd's goal record in the SPL.

He may have struggled elsewhere for goals since leaving (although you could argue the Nottingham Forest loan actually showed he was capable) but the SPL is a poorer league than the likes of the Championship and Turkey. And that's the league we play in and need to win every year, Stokes is prime example of someone who was attracted to clubs in England by his goal tally in Scotland, couldn't hit a barn door down south but came back to the SPL and started scoring all the time again.

You can't understand why people wouldn't want to re-sign a weight gained striker who has played 72 of football in 4-6 months ? Not to mention the fact the striker doesn't help the team and purely relies on the assistance of other.

We need players in who can create for our main striker, not a striker who relies on players to create for him. He'd be useless in our current team.

You can't understand why people wouldn't want to re-sign a weight gained striker who has played 72 of football in 4-6 months ? Not to mention the fact the striker doesn't help the team and purely relies on the assistance of other.

We need players in who can create for our main striker, not a striker who relies on players to create for him. He'd be useless in our current team.

He's had injury problems, if he was signed obviously he'd be recovering from them.

No I can't understand it, you just have to look at our striking options outside of Jelavic and Lafferty and I don't see how Boyd wouldn't be a useful option to have, and I don't see how everything has to be centred around Jelavic considering some of his average displays this season and him probably not being here beyond the summer.