The Bheasts on this forum

Carsons Dog

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done you managed to find to find two people who are a bit messed up well done however if if I was to spend five minutes I could find thousands of your persuasion that are deviants or worse you knob.

Another one flushed

What are you on about man? "Another one flushed" There is only one idiot on the thread (Broxi Boab) or whatever. Ignore the fool and talk about Rangers. I'm intrigued why we have this thread in the first place. I was looking and posting about our team and noticed this thread.

This thread is pathetic. The forum last night was - as usual after an OF defeat in particular - full of many, many threads and loads of people calling other people tims whether they are or not. There are clear examples of taigery (obviously from this thread) but why the hell do you all quote him and give him the attention he wants?

If you think the Mods and Admin, particularly on a night when most Rangers fans are not sitting on a forum, can be in every thread and banning people instantly, you're nuts. When this bheast showed himself, why not find out what Mods/Admin are on (it's not hard...) and PM them to let them know rather than quoting the bheast and complaining that nothing is being done?

IF anyone has reason to think there are tims on here (not "I don't like what he says therefore he is a tim") then let us know. We will have a look and if they are a tim they will be banned.

Some particularly pathetic posts, from a member I used to have a lot of time for:

This place is crawling with them, admin just don't give a fuck due to it boosts up the numbers on the forum that checks out the adverts in turn makes them money.

Pathetic, really disappointing. Any money the site makes from advertising is used to improve the site or donated to charity.

Well don't sit on the fence, name and shame?

Could say the same to you, you claim the place is "crawling with them" but have only named one you believe is a taig. Not provided any evidence, either.

C'mon it wouldn't be the first time this is happened, admin don't give a fuck... It's all about numbers on this forum.

Pathetic. If we know taigs are on the forum we ban every time. If we banned everyone accuse of being a tim there would be hardly any people on here.

I wish I was admin

Clearly! :lol: