The link with al lthe songs

RFC55

Can't remember it. But I remember one time it literally got asked 3 times in one day :lol:

Btw does anyone know the name of the song about Celtic in Europe with the lyrics 'When your name comes out the hat, everyone thinks who the fuck is that' and 'European campaigns a fuckin joke'

Never even heard of it mate :lol: Sounds like some sort of KPL song :sherlock:

Can't remember it. But I remember one time it literally got asked 3 times in one day :lol:Btw does anyone know the name of the song about Celtic in Europe with the lyrics 'When your name comes out the hat, everyone thinks who the fuck is that' and 'European campaigns a fuckin joke'

Wasn't KPL was Sandbank :lol:

I know most Rangers/Loyalist/Orange/RBP songs but had never heard that one before!

Hmmmmm sandbank are just as bad. 5 years for all who travelled on that bus :sherlock:

You tend to find that you think you know most if not all songs and then on the way to an away day youll hear one on a cd you havent heard before.

Surely Caseyjones should be able to make his own cd :ph34r:

I couldnt tell you but what a fantastic version that is mate :praise: :praise:

The bit where he sings "but I am bleeding heavily, now I must go to God" :(

So many of the songs have those terrible casio keyboard backing tracks and it's embarrassing. It's refreshing to hear some proper music.

Wasn't KPL was Sandbank :lol:

I know most Rangers/Loyalist/Orange/RBP songs but had never heard that one before!

it was written by a fan of some small shite club

he also wrote a pretty similar one about rangers :wanker:

anyway i want to find a song.. anyone tell me the name of the one about signing finns and pakis but no tims? hink bluedignity had it as a sig for ages. canny mind the name of it!

How's he keeping? Heard he hasn't been too well?

Hes fine now apparently but wont be back on RM :disappointment: due to the amount of taigs or something like that. Thats second hand info btw not from Casey himself.

His songs in Hamburg :lol: thank fuck UEFA and FARE werent near by :pipe: