Political Views

GrandSuckMaster

For most fans I suspect that it would be difficult to seperate the two.

Although I wasn't brought up as a bluenose (dad was/is a Jags fan <cr>) I generally identify with the more moderate 'stereotypical views' associated with gers fans i.e. I'm a unionist but still support Scotland; have the utmost respect for the armed forces; and also respect the fact that the majority of Northern Irish people want to stay part of the UK.

politics and football is dangerous ground. As much as old firm fans love there club they shouldnt just swear blidn to politics they think are associated to a football club.

A mate of mine linked me to a talkceltic forum post yerterday where some mong started a poll asking if they would join a Scottish Republican Army if one was formed (in light of the referendum in the headlines right now). Whats worse is over 50% said yes. It's frightening that these scumbags are so brainwashed by what happens over their end of the city, probably by ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ. I'd link the post, but it's since been removed, i know a couple of bears reported it to the police for insighting violence. (although i doubt we'll hear anything of it, it seems you only make the headlines and get the nick if you slander Lennon on facebook :P ).