Leggo's latest.

minnbear

http://leggoland2.blogspot.com/2012/...my-within.html (this link is shite, full report 2 posts below)

Few questions I have..

Would Murray be there without Whyte's blessing ?

Does he always visit the doctor there ?

Never saw him for how long when he was still in charge, but pops in now ?

Why is Leggo so quick to defend ?

Am I letting my wee imagination run wild ?

It should be a strict condition for working with Rangers that we only employ Rangers supporters.

On another point, i suppose with SDM's wealth he is with Bupa? would he not go to a Bupa hospital with disabled access? or a least his 'private doctor' visit him?

The link is wonky donkey mate.

There we go.

Saturday, 28 January 2012

RANGERS AND THE ENEMY WITHIN

I have always been somewhat arithmetically challenged. Just ask any of the sports editors who have had to sign my expenses.

But even I am aware that two and two always makes four. Never five, or even twenty two. Though that’s what it has been counted as adding up to in the last few days.

The reason was David Murray’s visit to Murray Park and the blether he had there with Alistair McCoist. Oh how the conspiracy theorists waxed – though not lyrically - about what the former and now discredited in the eyes of many people, owner and chairman was doing there.

Theories ranged from him getting ready to return to save the club, to him having been tipped off that McCoist was on the brink of a shock walk out which only his intervention could prevent.

Now, if anyone with half a brain had given serious thought to both ideas they would have come up with only one conclusion. Both are bonkers!

The truth about the surprise return to the Rangers training ground of Murray was more prosaic. He was there to see his doctor. Nothing more, nothing less.

And the reason why he had his appointment at Murray Park and not at the doc’s west end surgery is equally mundane. Access to the surgery is difficult for Murray.

Honest injun, it is as simple as that.

As for his blether with McCoist? Well, whatever the Rangers manager may feel about any responsibility Murray carries for the financial condition of the club, McCoist is a well mannered man who has known Murray for years.

To do anything other than share a cuppa and a chat with his former employer would have been rude. And in all the time I have known him I have never known McCoist to be rude.

Instead of becoming involved in such silly flights of fantasy, Rangers supporters should instead start asking questions about this latest leak about the comings and goings at the club’s training headquarters.

We already know that one employee of a the catering company employed by Rangers has been suspended after allegations that he is a known IRA supporter.

Which begs the question of just how many more people are there who have daily access to the Rangers training ground and who see and hear the secrets of the club, are as far away from being Rangers supporters as is possible?

I know of at least one other who works there who could never in a month of Sundays be described as a bluenose.

The enemy within is a dangerous foe!

It is also interesting to contrast and compare the number of leaks from the Rangers training HQ, with the tight ship which Celtic run at their Lennoxtown lair.

And to ask if that has anything to do with any background checks which Celtic may make on the people who work there, away from the football side, but who are often privy to the comings and goings-on?

There is, perhaps, a lesson there for Rangers.

posted by leggoland @ 01:29

The question the Leggo didn't answer is, why is a man that lives and works in Edinburgh, have a doctor in the west end of Glasgow. Doesn't make sense to me.

Maybe because his former employee was his doctor and normally with doctors you build up a relationship over time.

Makes perfect sense to me.

Rid RFC of ALL taigs. They are a serious threat and RFC would be entitled not to employ any in these troubling times. Same goes for their subcontractors.

On the one hand we could wee shut the taigs up and ther sympathysing media and the sympathising authorities of we win the title again.

On the other hand if we do, it could also prompt a backlash of catastrophic proportions, from their hysterical and constant disappointment in what they see as their right to win and delusion that ALL is against them . ie''we're fucked and there's nothing more to lose. We'll show these b..'s!!

Interesting debate yesterday between two NI law lords from the opposite sides of the religious spectrum, who actually both agreed that the current wave of nationalist hype by the SNP ''will'' spill over to NI, spurring republicans to actively reigniate their cause. These are indeed dangerous times, levered by two dangerous vhermin, the ginger devil and salmonella!!

NO SURRENDER!

Can you just imagine a normal law abiding citizen, with a decent family, saying something ''offensive'' in the heat of the moment during all the padssion and excitement at a game, getting arrested and getting jail time?

What if it were you, your son or your daugher. Your reputation would be in tatters, lose your job with little prospect of ever getting one. No money to pay the bills, no leccy, no no fucking house! It doesn't bare thinking about. That's the situation these vhermin and their taig loving cuzzins, the SNP have put us in!

This is not going away. Think about it and then do something postive and contribute to the cause of the VB and others.

NO SURRENDER!!