Final Fantasy XIII-2

AGM_72

Anyone getting?

I'll obviously be picking it up being a big fan of the series and JRPGs. Having played the demo, I'm interested to see how the improvements to the game pan out as a whole.

I enjoyed XIII, it tried something different some of it worked some of it could have been better.

Anyone getting?

I'll obviously be picking it up being a big fan of the series and JRPGs. Having played the demo, I'm interested to see how the improvements to the game pan out as a whole.

I enjoyed XIII, it tried something different some of it worked some of it could have been better.

What's the demo like? I really enjoyed XIII, wasn't as bad as folk made out. The story in this one's meant to be a bit more fantasy which suits me.

What's the demo like? I really enjoyed XIII, wasn't as bad as folk made out. The story in this one's meant to be a bit more fantasy which suits me.

Think it's pretty cool, the battle system is similar but it gives you the chance to try out the monster capture element and also the interactive part which is similar to Resident Evil (Press left to dodge, Press A to strike, that kind of thing) and also included a couple of sidequests and the re-introduced town/npcs.

Are these games any good? Having never played any of the series.

Depends what type of games you're into. These games are more story driven, with sidequests, mini-games and with turn based combat.

I'd advise checking out videos/trailers on youtube or renting first to decide.