Paul Murray on Real Radio tonight

boss

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

any consortium consisting of any member of the previous board who try to get control of our club should be severly oppossed by us(the fans).

they were all party to the mess we are in and have done fuck all to remedy the situation.

infact they are slagging and hampering the only man who was willing to try and get rangers out of the current mess. if they were true rangers men they would be tryin to find a way to help and assist mr whyte in this time of need.

they did not try to ruin us nor can anyone say these people aren't rangers men.

p Murray last time had the right idea. i will put in cash but d Murray pays any tax bill.

the fact whyte was prepared to go down the literal win or bust route has got sdm out of jail big style.

I had however hoped this was all over but it seems not.

hopefully its nearing a final conclusion.

I am not a fan of this to-ing and fro-ing of verbals in public. The former board seem absolutely desperate for Craig Whyte to be shown up for what they said he was. Its such a shame, they were so good at "dignified silence" when they were here and now no longer here they seem to have found their voice.

I am not a fan of this to-ing and fro-ing of verbals in public. The former board seem absolutely desperate for Craig Whyte to be shown up for what they said he was. Its such a shame, they were so good at "dignified silence" when they were here and now no longer here they seem to have found their voice.

It's almost as if they want to be right.

they did not try to ruin us nor can anyone say these people aren't rangers men.

p Murray last time had the right idea. i will put in cash but d Murray pays any tax bill.

the fact whyte was prepared to go down the literal win or bust route has got sdm out of jail big style.

I had however hoped this was all over but it seems not.

hopefully its nearing a final conclusion.

Paul Murray's 20 million would have cleared 7mill owed to other creditors and not even the full Lloyds debt. They and sdm would still be here. So thank Fuck whyte at least got Lloyds to Fuck.

Paul Murray's 20 million would have cleared 7mill owed to other creditors and not even the full Lloyds debt. They and sdm would still be here. So thank Fuck whyte at least got Lloyds to Fuck.

his 25 million was all for the team. lloyds would have got there cash as per the terms of the loan. which were pretty good.

its a clever move from Murray. whyte can't use the BBC and radio clyde is just thermo and celtc fans.

Why??? CW can still use RR, in fact could possibly get a little more info from RR staff on murray if he's lucky, you never know, so it's probably more of a foolish move than anything