Them singing about us going bust

according to TLB they can cope without us :rolleyes:

my opinion is that without the old firm (both clubs) none of the spl can survive at any real level. lets say rangers ceased to exist.... celtic would win every season without fail. however, then the attraction of the spl would decrease even more. season ticket sales would drop for every club and the money in the scottish game would dramatically drop. the whole scottish league setup would probably become semi-pro/amateur within years. likewise if celtic were no more.

Foolish to think they would not survuve without us, of course they would, as would we without them. Despite the lack of competition with one of us being out the game, the other team would lap up every success that came their way, fans on a high, full houses, cup after cup. Interest outside the winnign set of fans would eventually be lost but can it get much worse than it is now? I am not so sure.

Foolish to think they would not survuve without us, of course they would, as would we without them. Despite the lack of competition with one of us being out the game, the other team would lap up every success that came their way, fans on a high, full houses, cup after cup. Interest outside the winnign set of fans would eventually be lost but can it get much worse than it is now? I am not so sure.

Trust me without 1 Scottish football would die.

On a sidenote i see the refs seem not to be biased anymore...

I think we would do just fine without their poison, i do not think we need them. Not sure what the reference to referees is about????

It wasnt at you. It was last year they seemed to think they were picked on, this year not a word

It wasnt at you. It was last year they seemed to think they were picked on, this year not a word

Probably because they have had all the decisions go their way and are also on a winning run. Their intimidation last year has worked a treat this year both on referees and opposition teams.

Probably because they have had all the decisions go their way and are also on a winning run. Their intimidation last year has worked a treat this year both on referees and opposition teams.

Suprisingly they had a record number of pks last year and youll never guess which team has the most this year?