If you think this is all about football,

54andcounting

Sorry but you are a little deluded, this is all about out history, our religion, and our way of life!

Our enemies are out to destroy us and what I cannot understand is that the tims are only 16% of the Scottish population, yet we are allowing them to set the agenda against our club.

It is time to fight back:

Stand by our club.

Challenge your work mates on their views about Rangers (this is no longer banter) they are out to wipe us out of Scotland.

Challenge the media, reply to letters pages in papers that attack our club, challenge Facebook pages and posts from your so-called friends!

Complain about TV coverage of our club, for example all of you complain to the BBC news (reporting Scotland) describing us(Rangers fans) as licking our wounds today.

Do not buy papers that are attacking our club (if they still continue after you complain) with this agenda also, let them know why you are no longer buying it (or never have).

Flood phone in sections of so called “ sport programs” that attack our club.

I do not have all the answers (if indeed any) but we all can no longer just continue to watch what is going on!!!

The tims are salivating with anticipation at the demise of our club.

The cry was “ No surrender,” cannot put it better myself.

It is always easer to criticise than to act!!!

Just a bear that has had enough!!!

:21::21::21::21::21::21::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk::uk:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pull up everyone that jokingly call you a h**. would it be the same if you jokingly called them fenians. No.

Time for us to stand up for ourself.

If they don`t want to be called fenians fine by me. as long as we both get equal treatment from everyone.

Will you lead by example ?

I always do. :clap:

I wasn't aware the previous owner and board were working for the kafflicks when they decided to use EBTs.

Thanks for that information, now go away and act like an idiot somewhere else

No need to be unpleasant!!! Just my view and I am more than entitled to it.

!!!

:angry:

Sorry but you are a little deluded, this is all about out history, our religion, and our way of life!

Our enemies are out to destroy us and what I cannot understand is that the tims are only 16% of the Scottish population, yet we are allowing them to set the agenda against our club.

Stand by our club.

Challenge your work mates on their views about Rangers (this is no longer banter) they are out to wipe us out of Scotland.

Challenge the media, reply to letters pages in papers that attack our club, challenge Facebook pages and posts from your so-called friends!

Complain about TV coverage of our club, for example all of you complain to the BBC news (reporting Scotland) describing us(Rangers fans) as licking our wounds today.

Do not buy papers that are attacking our club (if they still continue after you complain) with this agenda also, let them know why you are no longer buying it (or never have).

I do not have all the answers (if indeed any) but we all can no longer just continue to watch what is going on!!!

Good post mate, I've had enough as well.

I always do. :clap:

No need to be unpleasant!!! Just my view and I am more than entitled to it.

!!!

:angry:

The problem is that your view is bigoted nonsense. The major problems we face are entirely of our own making, not some papal conspiracy.

Amazing that we have been champions for the last three years with such forces against us

They have cranked up the pressure.

The end game for these people is not about a football club.

It is about an extension of the Irish RC state.

We will not see this in our life times but it is the plan.

Rangers FC and the Church of Scotland are seen as Obstacles.

We have given them this opportunity so its up to us to defend ourselves.

Stand by our club.

ffs :anguish:

They have cranked up the pressure.

The end game for these people is not about a football club.

It is about an extension of the Irish RC state.

We will not see this in our life times but it is the plan.

Rangers FC and the Church of Scotland are seen as Obstacles.

We have given them this opportunity so its up to us to defend ourselves.

Oh for fuck sake, stop! I can't even tell if you are trolling or being serious. I so hope it's the former because the latter is so ridiculously stoooooooopid that you are beyond help!

Oh my god, I can't stop laughing :D

I assume you have brought this up in your church, with your local MP and MSP, and are looking to mobilise the rest of your faith in your crusade? Or is this just anoher plastic proddy outburst and nothing really to do with Religion or way of life (other than supporting Rangers) ?