Kingston

Craigy

Right thats 2 great performances against the old-firm the past 2 weeks. Maybe we should keep an eye on him. No way am i saying buy him just look out and see if he puts in these type of performances week in week out. :pipeguy:

We shouldn't keep an eye on him. We should be finding these players instead of stealing them from the clubs that find him 1st.

I agree but don't give Hearts credit surely one of the hundreds of players they get a season has to be good :pipeguy:

Yes we need an attack minded midfielder, but Kingston wouldn't come cheap. Herats don't own him and his club could demand a lot of money for him after his performances for Hearts. he is also ona reported wage of £15,000 a week which is a hell of a lot for a guy who isn't actually that good.

Furman should be that man for me. A few Bears have said they see a bit of lampard in him and we should grasp that opporunity with both hands!

hes good enough for hearts, we probably wouldnt be good enough for us imo but is a standout player for them

Exactly countless players have been standouts at other SPL teams and come to the Old Firm and ended up being just another player: Murray, Novo and Thomson are just three examples that we have at the moment.

I have only seen him in two games - against us and Celtic.

He set up their goal at Ibrox and tore Celtic apart.

He may not be able to do it consistantly, but if he can I think he is defiently worth considering.

He set up their goal at Ibrox

Where he showed just how slow Hemdani and Rae are. Rae should of taken him out and got the yellow for a professional foul.

They really didn't miss Hartley today. But 2 good games does not a player make. It's a question of is this guy good enough to improve our team? I'd guess no, although I'm not saying he wouldn't be a decent squad player.

Hopefully our signings will be more ambitious than that

Where he showed just how slow Hemdani and Rae are. Rae should of taken him out and got the yellow for a professional foul.

Definetly.

I'm not saying he wouldn't be a decent squad player.

And thats not what we need. We now need players with quality who are going to be indispensible 1st team players.

Exactly countless players have been standouts at other SPL teams and come to the Old Firm and ended up being just another player: Murray, Novo and Thomson are just three examples that we have at the moment.

As well as Darius Adamzcuk, Gordan Petric and Stephen wright to name a few others!

• 2 weeks later...

That's a bit harsh. Novo was outstanding against Septic. Looks to me like he gives 110% every match and if he was played in the middle he'd score more. I also think that Murray, while not the most talented player, also gives 110% every match.

For me the jury's still out on Thomson. Let's see how he does next season.

That's a bit harsh. Novo was outstanding against Septic. Looks to me like he gives 110% every match and if he was played in the middle he'd score more. I also think that Murray, while not the most talented player, also gives 110% every match.

For me the jury's still out on Thomson. Let's see how he does next season.

If I played for us I would also give 110% every match. Does that make me Rangers class?

• 4 weeks later...