If we go bust

KingKirk

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Doubt what you want. I would never offend anyone in SDM's position on purpose. I like how you are attacking me here, considering the language that guys using, I'm pretty sure one of this sites rules is no bigotry...

Or is it because he's on your side.

Attacking you ?

Im taking issue with your responses and replying in a civil manner.

Its called debating.

Welcome to the nature and purpose of message boards.

Attacking you ?

Im taking issue with your responses and replying in a civil manner.

Its called debating.

Welcome to the nature and purpose of message boards.

Nah, you're accusing me of being a Celtic fan. Also accusing me of being offensive to someone with a disability (I don't mean rfc52 cause I'm guilty on that one). Where's the debate in that?

Nah, you're accusing me of being a Celtic fan. Also accusing me of being offensive to someone with a disability (I don't mean rfc52 cause I'm guilty on that one). Where's the debate in that?

Im hoping you are a Celtic fan.

Cos if a bear came out with the response you did to Kane's article....then we are truly up a certain creek without a paddle.

It would be nice if you felt the need to come see me BF1 before any home game and you could see my disability ya taig cunt :sherlock: