Anyone clear this up for me please?

RFC55

Whyte said we had money on SSN ? <cr>

Really ?

Im sure our creditors will be interested in that one if we file for administration.

You couldnt make some of this shit up ? :anguish:

Dont trust me on this.

I will try and find the interview but it wasnt as blunt as that.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Whyte said we had money on SSN ? <cr>

Really ?

Im sure our creditors will be interested in that one if we file for administration.

You couldnt make some of this shit up ? :anguish:

Not true.

I watched the interview and it was about him investing, he said he is willing to invest withing reason.

If we go into administration in the next 10 days then the only reason we have is that we DONT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY to pay our CURRENT AND EXISTING BILLS this month. That means you can FORGET all about the Big Tax Case as its not even in play at this stage so the smoke and mirrors tactic of making everyone think its about that is just rubbish.

its funny how the club lodge their administration papers right after orangeburn's thread here http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=210506

i wonder just how badly the case has been set up by HMRC, for them to turn round and say that they will appeal, appeal, appeal until the cows come home must mean they believed that the case was going against them

obviously HMRC never stated their intentions to appeal everytime they lose, back when the club changed owners everyone thought it may be a one time appeal, whyte seemed confident of winning and coming through unscathed

but knowing now that HMRC will continually put a noose round the clubs neck no matter how favourable the outcome is to us must have been a massive kick in the balls

just think, if it wasnt whyte as secured creditor it would be Lloyds, they wouldnt have thought twice about winding us up after getting their money

its funny how the club lodge their administration papers right after orangeburn's thread here http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=210506

i wonder just how badly the case has been set up by HMRC, for them to turn round and say that they will appeal, appeal, appeal until the cows come home must mean they believed that the case was going against them

obviously HMRC never stated their intentions to appeal everytime they lose, back when the club changed owners everyone thought it may be a one time appeal, whyte seemed confident of winning and coming through unscathed

but knowing now that HMRC will continually put a noose round the clubs neck no matter how favourable the outcome is to us must have been a massive kick in the balls

just think, if it wasnt whyte as secured creditor it would be Lloyds, they wouldnt have thought twice about winding us up after getting their money

Have HMRC actually made any public statements about appeals, or is it just stuff coming from Whyte's mouth?

Again though Jim, i have to stress that the situation we face today is before HMRC bill has been confirmed. We are in a position HERE AND NOW where we cannot afford to meet our liabilities at the end of this month.

Nothing to do with the tax bill AT ALL.

Its smoke, mirrors, red herring, foggy mist, wool over the eyes, spin from Whyte. (tu)

Why cant we afford to pay our bills 9 months after he took over the club? What has changed in 9 months that means the well is dry ?

scenario 1 . If we are found guilty then we would go into administration. HMRC are not a secured creditor so they will get very little or nothing at all. Whyte is the secured part of the deal and he`ll get most of his money back I`d say.

Scenario 2 . We win the tax case were still shafted as nobody will invest in us or give us bank loans with appeals pending and that could take years.

Whyte is getting the Deal done one way or another and its totally up to HMRC if they play or not. If after wasting £8M on the harry redknap case then then lost out on say £10M ( just a guess) from Rangers due to them not wanting to do a deal I don`t think the Government will be to happy with them . bottom line is were not in administration yet . It will only be HMRC refusing to do a deal with us that will put us there. I just wish whyte had done it earlier.

In Whyte I trust

Surely doing it earlier could have meant players being sold in January?

Again though Jim, i have to stress that the situation we face today is before HMRC bill has been confirmed. We are in a position HERE AND NOW where we cannot afford to meet our liabilities at the end of this month.

Its smoke, mirrors, red herring, foggy mist, wool over the eyes, spin from Whyte. (tu)

Why cant we afford to pay our bills 9 months after he took over the club? What has changed in 9 months that means the well is dry ?

Will the accounts show us exactly what's being going on IF they ever surface?

If we win the tax case we are still going into administration.....it suits whyte and has always been his plan.

I want him to explain the other four plans that failed.

If he's the man with the plan, I want to know how many successes he's had in these "takeover ventures" ?

We're having to put a lot of faith in a man with no recorded victories to date.

If he's the man with the plan, I want to know how many successes he's had in these "takeover ventures" ?

We're having to put a lot of faith in a man with no recorded victories to date.

Whyte has made money off the back of failing businesses and others miseries by perfectly legal means, he also seems to have strayed very near o , or crossed, the line into questionable businesses practices.

Do we trust he s looking out for us here, tht s the key thing

Who said we can't pay our bills at the end of the month?

Messenger not working - ok as simple as I can (lifted from elsewhere)

Right the company who have been appointed administrators - CW was seen with David Grier from the company in May.

This is a bear speaking to a mate who is a lawyer & works in adminsitration cases.

"Having just read the David greir thread I passed this on to him and he said " textbook pre pack by the sounds of it. More than likely a carve up about to happen leaving hmrc with a case against a company that no longer exists. Rangers transfer the assets to new company and start afresh just like USC done last year. Highly unethical and will bd challenged one day in court but still completely legal."

David grier is Donald muirs best mate and was involved in the take over. this is very likely.

Do you think we can say. "look guys, I know we have got plenty of money in the bank but we need to reduce our debt so can you take 10p in the £ and that will help us out? "

You stated as Fact that we couldn't pay our bills at the end of the month.

You repeated it several times and even put it in BOLD

Can you back that up?

no craig whyte is the prefered creditor, basically as I believe it if he says 1p in the pound the rest have to follow suit.

I don't think that is the case. For CW to be able to say 1p in the pound he would need for the unsecured creditors to accept a CVA. 75% of the creditors in value would need to agree to the CVA. So if we lost the tax case this would be unlikely unless HMRC are willing to acccept the penny in the pound.

That's the way I've been reading.