Now we really are f*****

D'Artagnan

It does hit the nail on the head though.

We are one of Scotland's biggest companies and institutions,what does it say about the Scottish government and a future Independent Scotland if we go to the wall.They will do their upmost to help i feel even if they hate doing it.

They'll offer support but they'll never help or force HRMCs hand. They MAY gain voters, but they may equally lose other voters. Rangers, more the old firm, isn't well liked by the non footballing supporter. They see the reports of haterd, secteraniasm etc etc all over the news all the time. Some would like nothing more than see the old firm no more.

Plus the other clubs who entered administration may not be the happiest of chappies. Plus, edinburgh is the capital, not generally our support is it?

Nice if they did make this go away, but very wishful thinking

Well I just hope they handle things a bit better than the Libyan bomber.

Thats the one & only thing they handled correctly, in my opinion. I dont believe for 1 minute the man is guilty.

But thats for another thread, another day. :pipe:

I don't know about that, if they release us (from our liability) with as much ease as they released him, we're laughing. After all, we've only got 6 months to live...

....and like him, we are being punished for the crimes of others. :pipe:

I doubt if Whyte even wants a settlement with HMRC before going into admin'.

THIS!

He knows what he's doing and so do all the financial experts, he is setting up to shaft HMRC, hahaha, keep believeing folks, If we get at 75mill tax bill the HMRC wil be lucky to get 1 mill off of us after this utter masterstroke by Whyte!

The only problem will be the other samll business creditors, they may also get shefted.

The monies being moved offshore is for the clubs protection, my pals dad did the a few months before he went bankrupt.

HMRC your FUCKED hahaha get ready for the timplosion, this season is a write off by the way.

I remember reading somewhere that the presence of Rangers + them is worth about £40 million per year to the scottish economy, in that case, it might actually be worthwhile for them to bail us out. That said, there would probably be an uproar about it if they did bail us out.

Well I just hope they handle things a bit better than the Libyan bomber.

what do you mean by this? that they let an obviously innocent man (who for political reasons was put in prison) go free? one of the biggest injustices on earth. only let him go because his appeal would embarass them.

ps fuck the snp