Please just take 5 minutes

Lauders_11

Gazza hat-trick Vs Aberdeen for 8IAR

Brian Laudrup header against Dundee United for 9IAR

Winning the treble under Eck/Advocaat

The Neil McCann game, winning the league at Parkhead. Trouncing them 3-9 and watching our team do the huddle, celebrating a league win on there patch!

Buffel to Lovenkrands, running from the half way line and slotting it home. The tension after the final whistle waiting to hear the Porto score and then hearing the announcement we had reached the last 16 ("Is this the way to Amarillo" played if I'm not mistaken)

McCanns cross......LOVEEEENKRANDS! Can you remember that feeling?

A  last minute winner against them in the Scottish cup final.

THAT Nacho Novo penalty against Fiorentina, I remember feeling on top of the world that night "Manchester brace yourself....RANGERS ARE COMING!" that commentary will come with me to my grave

Walter Smith returning and winning us the league 3 years in a row

THAT start against Kilmarnock. The nervy game we had expected and after 7 minutes...3IAR was ours

Just a few of my great recent memories of being a Ranger. Yea these are dark times but we have been with the club through all the great times, let's support them through these dark days and return to the top once again.

United we stand, divided we fall.

fuck me someone is a young bear

wait until manticore and minst amongst others post in here, now they will tell you memories

horsing bayern in the semis of the cup winners cup

winning the scottish cup after a barren spell when king kai crashed home the winner against the beggars

or minst favourite

going to see the very first ever rangers game as a teenager :P

wait until manticore and minst amongst others post in here, now they will tell you memories

winning the scottish cup after a barren spell when king kai crashed home the winner against the beggars

or minst favourite

Kai didn't crash the winner home after a barren spell.

Gazza hat-trick Vs Aberdeen for 8IAR

Brian Laudrup header against Dundee United for 9IAR

Winning the treble under Eck/Advocaat

The Neil McCann game, winning the league at Parkhead. Trouncing them 3-9 and watching our team do the huddle, celebrating a league win on there patch!

Buffel to Lovenkrands, running from the half way line and slotting it home. The tension after the final whistle waiting to hear the Porto score and then hearing the announcement we had reached the last 16 ("Is this the way to Amarillo" played if I'm not mistaken)

McCanns cross......LOVEEEENKRANDS! Can you remember that feeling?

A  last minute winner against them in the Scottish cup final.

THAT Nacho Novo penalty against Fiorentina, I remember feeling on top of the world that night "Manchester brace yourself....RANGERS ARE COMING!" that commentary will come with me to my grave

Walter Smith returning and winning us the league 3 years in a row

THAT start against Kilmarnock. The nervy game we had expected and after 7 minutes...3IAR was ours

Just a few of my great recent memories of being a Ranger. Yea these are dark times but we have been with the club through all the great times, let's support them through these dark days and return to the top once again.

United we stand, divided we fall.

I was sitting with my old man pished watchin that final, I have fond memories of him roaring " Away an get another one against these bastards" despite the fact Lovenkrands scored in added time :lol:

Then the UEFA cup semi, I slid on my knees like a wee boy playing five-a-side when Novo stuck his penalty away :lol: don't get me wrong tho I near shit myself when I seen him stepping up to take it :disappointment: Cheers for proving me wrong wee man :uk:

Memorys indeed mate, just need to remember the glory days will be back. When we're back a bigger, stronger Rangers the spl will be shitting themselves. And even tlb, if hes not drunk himself to death or been sacked, will fear us again because.......

:uk: WE ARE RANGERS, SUPER RANGERS, NO ONE LIKES US, WE DONT CARE :uk:

or minst favourite

Haha, trust me my grandfather an my old dad haven't been shy in telling me some of there good times. I'm sure all you other bears have your own favourites, but hey, the message is the same. Glasgow Rangers is in our blood

CM

Do you rememeber a title decider against Motherwell in the 70's when we were treated to a Kenny Watson rasper ??

I must admit I don't remember that mate.

I do remember going to Fir Park in the 70s, and getting the service bus home (reneging the supporters bus, as was our want on away games if we were near to home, in favour of a few pints in a local).

Brian Heron who had played that day for the 'Well, came upstairs on the bus to have a fag, and was treated to a journey home of "Heron's a reject".

To be fair to the guy, he just smoked his fag, and let us get on with it. :D

I must admit I don't remember that mate.

I do remember going to Fir Park in the 70s, and getting the service bus home (reneging the supporters bus, as was our want on away games if we were near to home, in favour of a few pints in a local).

Brian Heron who had played that day for the 'Well, came upstairs on the bus to have a fag, and was treated to a journey home of "Heron's a reject".

To be fair to the guy, he just smoked his fag, and let us get on with it. :D

Brian heron - was he the baldie one ?