RMM

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello,

Will these tshirts be on sale tomorrow as I can imagine time is tight butfrom your last post you have some to sell tomorrow

Sorry for being a pest but any idea who will sell them "legally"

I would love to help but I have mobility issues on crutches(MS) normally sit on wee wall outside the old Edmiston club early for gates opening.

Will defo be getting one if on sale tomorrow

Dougie great gesture

Not tomorrow sadly, I would love to, but the ink would not be dry for all them by then unfortunately.

This will be WEB ORDER ONLY for just now and if demand is so high I can order more and bring them to Ibrox for the home game against Hearts.

I have heard I will need a permit to sell this shirts around the ground, can anyone shed light on this for me ?

this will sound like a stupid question, but how large is the large size? i dont want a medium if its gonna be to tight or shrink after 1 wash, but i dont want a large if its gonna be to big around the neck.

i dont have a fat belly and in pretty decent shape (not blowing my own trumpet or anything)

5 ft 11 in height

what size would you recommend??

this will sound like a stupid question, but how large is the large size? i dont want a medium if its gonna be to tight or shrink after 1 wash, but i dont want a large if its gonna be to big around the neck.

i dont have a fat belly and in pretty decent shape (not blowing my own trumpet or anything)

5 ft 11 in height

what size would you recommend??

Fruit of the loom label on pic,l have ordered XL as l normally take large (tu)

if its to big l will just get the Missus to wear it with a tight belt and pair off high boots and :hump: get my £10ers

worth :uk: :uk: :uk:

Any chance before I order ,you could tell us the chest sizes mate , for small/medium and x large / xx large , cheers (tu)

Shirt Sizes (Chest)

Small - 34" - 36"

Medium - 38" - 40"

Large - 40" - 42"

X-Large - 46" - 48"

XX-LARGE - 50" - 52"