Clarification needed

jaywalker

I was listening to a bit of Radio Clyde (this does not make me a Tim,Record reader or a BBC mole) and one of the Brendans was ranting about wanting apologies and groveling from us, but his favoured outcome was liquidation, newco and starting again in the Outer Hebridean Sunday League 2nd Division with a 15 point deducton for 3 years.

I honestly believe liquidation is now very unlikely,and the future is now bright and hopefully orange. The clarification I would like has any team ever had point deductions other than the 10 points we have already suffered for a first administration, or has any team ever had points deducted for several seasons and if not, why did they give that tosser airtime. I hope this makes sense.

I was listening to a bit of Radio Clyde (this does not make me a Tim,Record reader or a BBC mole) and one of the Brendans was ranting about wanting apologies and groveling from us, but his favoured outcome was liquidation, newco and starting again in the Outer Hebridean Sunday League 2nd Division with a 15 point deducton for 3 years.

I honestly believe liquidation is now very unlikely,and the future is now bright and hopefully orange. The clarification I would like has any team ever had point deductions other than the 10 points we have already suffered for a first administration, or has any team ever had points deducted for several seasons and if not, why did they give that tosser airtime. I hope this makes sense.

Can I answer the last part of your question first, which by doing so may clear up the balance of your questions.

Why did they give that tosser airtime?

It's Radio Catholic - that's all they do is paranoid, hate-filled, Nonce FC-loving tossers.

End of message.

Dundee got 25 points in the one season

No team that "I know of" have been given points each season, I think you would have to be in administration for each separate season to be given more.

The reason the media spin stories (or in this case, let tarriers have idiotic views played over the air) is to sell papers or get viewing figures up for advertisment purposes.

We are big news, and if they can stick it to us when we are wounded, they will, regardless if it is true or not.

Dundee got 25 points in the one season

No team that "I know of" have been given points each season, I think you would have to be in administration for each separate season to be given more.

The reason the media spin stories (or in this case, let tarriers have idiotic views played over the air) is to sell papers or get viewing figures up for advertisment purposes.

We are big news, and if they can stick it to us when we are wounded, they will, regardless if it is true or not.

Dundee are not in the SPL though, SFL have different and actually somewhat harsher rules. Takes the biscuit any tim talking about our situation, when they went to the wall they didnt get docked anything, swept it under the carpet and pretended they were still the same club.

Dundee are not in the SPL though, SFL have different and actually somewhat harsher rules. Takes the biscuit any tim talking about our situation, when they went to the wall they didnt get docked anything, swept it under the carpet and pretended they were still the same club.

Changed their name in 1994 as well, thought the star should've fallen off their skanky shirts!!!!!!

B4 I say this I have accepted our punishment of points deduction and understand that this is the rules, No questions.,.

But I've always thought the 10 point deduction was a bit harsh, I remember thinking this when it happened to Motherwell and Dundee etc. it's like kicking u in balls when u are down at ur lowest point, rubbing salt in your wounds or however u want to put it.

As I say the above paragraph isn't sour grapes or anything like that. Ive just always thought its the last thing u need when u suffer an insolvency event. As if the playing sqaud/managent wouldn't be demoralised enough.

Changed their name in 1994 as well, thought the star should've fallen off their skanky shirts!!!!!!

They never went to the wall or into administration, and changed their name when they went from being a privately owned company to a plc. Who gives a fuck though, only thing that matters is a good atmosphere at the game tomorrow, 3 points, and us emerging from administration in a stronger position! Fuck them and what they do/have done.

B4 I say this I have accepted our punishment of points deduction and understand that this is the rules, No questions.,.

But I've always thought the 10 point deduction was a bit harsh, I remember thinking this when it happened to Motherwell and Dundee etc. it's like kicking u in balls when u are down at ur lowest point, rubbing salt in your wounds or however u want to put it.

As I say the above paragraph isn't sour grapes or anything like that. Ive just always thought its the last thing u need when u suffer an insolvency event. As if the playing sqaud/managent wouldn't be demoralised enough.

motherwell and dundee never got points deduction in league only gretna in SPL

dundee got punished in SFL

The whole 10 point deduction thing is crap, it is just kicking you when you're down. But it says a lot about Scottish football I think when you get 10 points taken off you and you go from being second in the league to being.....second in the league, and still comfortably second.

I think the SPL needs to wake up and smell the coffee. If Rangers go down, the rest of the SPL goes with it. Celtic might think they wont be affected but there are a fair few teams in Scotland who are just surviving and no more, if Rangers money goes they go with it.

In saying that though they've got to be seen to be treating everyone equally but ultimately a non old firm team going under will create a ripple, Rangers going under will create a tidal wave.