Craig Whyte statement in full

50ShadesofBlue

I don't for one second believe that Whyte secured the ticketus money against another of his companies

Think about it, why would he do that? He didn't think he was going to get caught

It's just another lie and one the administrators should be looking at as a priority

Everything Whyte says should be checked and rechecked from now

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. I think he got some sort of deal with Ticketus and was able to show Murray the guarantee, then when the takeover went through he got the cash and paid to Lloyds. Something down those lines.

he showed murray the guarantee in november (which was 33mill apparently) and ticketus only dealt wh=ith whyte in the new year

I don't for one second believe that Whyte secured the ticketus money against another of his companies

Think about it, why would he do that? He didn't think he was going to get caught

It's just another lie and one the administrators should be looking at as a priority

I'd have his DNA checked and his passport, he's like the villain in a fuckin Scooby Doo cartoon.

Ha ha... i got my negative rep for calling this man "a wanker" a few weeks ago! If I'd have just saved it for now, I'd be the most popular poster on here!

One upmanship on this type of subject gets yae nowhere. Stop acting like a fanny.

So now a club running at a loss of £10 million/season with no European football is running at a loss of £19.16 million (£27.5 million / 3 seasons) for the next 3 years. Assuming no cuts and no european football.

How can this be in the best interests of The Rangers Football Club. £3.5 million of a profit for ticketus. Tell me Mr Whyte why didn't you lend us some of your money (£33 million), interest free, after all to date you have invested the princely sum of £1 in the club.

Sooner he's out of the club the better. He crys about loss making and then increases the amount of loss. It was never sustainable and administration or even liquidation has been in his mind from the very start.

It would be easier to for everyone to deal with and understand this whole situation if - from now on - we all automatically assume that everything Whyte says is a lie.

Think about it, almost every important statement he has made has been fiction.

There are some vulnerable people on these forums, people who, even now after all his bullshit, still really want to believe that Whytes master plan will be revealed soon.

£33 million, hahaha, if I don't laugh I'll cry.

Yep, as I posted on another thread on this Forum, I am worried what the security actually is!

So now a club running at a loss of £10 million/season with no European football is running at a loss of £19.16 million (£27.5 million / 3 seasons) for the next 3 years. Assuming no cuts and no european football.

How can this be in the best interests of The Rangers Football Club. £3.5 million of a profit for ticketus. Tell me Mr Whyte why didn't you lend us some of your money (£33 million), interest free, after all to date you have invested the princely sum of £1 in the club.

Sooner he's out of the club the better. He crys about loss making and then increases the amount of loss. It was never sustainable and administration or even liquidation has been in his mind from the very start.

It's worse than that. He's still owed £20m odd as well.

Even though he only put a quid and he probably robbed some old dear to get that.

Yep, as I posted on another thread on this Forum, I am worried what the security actually is!

Ticketus said they bought the season tickets, not the rights.

If Whyte loses the secured/preferred creditor status, he'd just be another creditor possibly forced to accept a deal he doesn't want. Perhaps other creditors would be happy to vote for such an outcome and thatcould be to our financial favour.