A Fans membership scheme - would you buy?

GOAT

177 members have voted

1. 1. Would you become a member of this club?

• yes
    • no

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've experienced this system first hand and its leagues ahead of anything in world football.

The fan experience and overall value for money is second to none. Paying 20 euros to watch Bayern Munich in one of the best stadiums I've seen says it all really. If we could establish fan ownership we wouldn't look back.

I've experienced this system first hand and its leagues ahead of anything in world football.

The fan experience and overall value for money is second to none. Paying 20 euros to watch Bayern Munich in one of the best stadiums I've seen says it all really. If we could establish fan ownership we wouldn't look back.

TBH, every SPL club should be run like it to stop our clubs overspending. See after reading what I have over the last few days, I'm actually glad we don't play in the PL, one day it actually is going to collapse on it's arse. When it does the German teams will be the ones who benefit.