one thing that doesn't sit right with me

weedurranty

The whole 'we don't do walking away' thing was cheapened the moment Whyte mentioned it in a statement in which he also announced his intention to look at an exit strategy as soon as we get out of administration.

It was a brilliant quote from Ally, and one that summed up how thousands of bears were feeling at the time, but it's been devalued by Whyte's plagiarism of it for his statement.

As for the thread itself, time will tell. We'll find out in due course what made Greig head for the door, or who opened it for him.

If there was anyone in the history of our club who isn't a walking away type it is John Greig. Yet he was forced, chose, whatever to leave. My question is "what caused this" and why did he "walk away"

I don't know why he walked, would have been better opening him mouth telling gers what he knew and making whyte get rid of him. Only thing I can think of is whyte made them sign some sort of gagging order which would have explained why so many were quiet for so long, some still are.

The whole 'we don't do walking away' thing was cheapened the moment Whyte mentioned it in a statement in which he also announced his intention to look at an exit strategy as soon as we get out of administration.

It was a brilliant quote from Ally, and one that summed up how thousands of bears were feeling at the time, but it's been devalued by Whyte's plagiarism of it for his statement.

As for the thread itself, time will tell. We'll find out in due course what made Greig head for the door, or who opened it for him.

Whyte got it wrong anyway and thought he might gain himself a bit of credability off Ally's back, in fact he just ended up making himself look the bell end he is. No damage there IMO

People on the inside will have known/heard of Whyte's despicable actions and backlashed.

Whyte would have been disgusted, physically sick, that people would question HIS regime.

After all, he is the saviour is he not? The "Whyte Knight" :anguish: