not sure, but if you like boxing, boxnation is worth the cash, only 10 bucks a month and you get loads of fights, including the blockbuster of Mayweather vs Cotto on may 5th & im pretty sure Pacquiao vs Bradley will be on Box NAtion june 9.

Theres also a heavy weight title fight tonight (even though a bit of a joke title because the Klitchko's hold all the real belts) - but Marco Huck vs Alexandr Povetkin will be a great fight, both guys hit hard and are simiar in size.

Best fight tonight though is on sky at about 3-4am if you want to stay up that late, Devon Alexander vs Marcos Maidana at welterweight is gonna be all action.

I don't see that.

Alexander will probably try stay out of range all night and Maidana will be chasing. I don't think it will be particularly entertaining.

Agreed, Devon will be doing his damndest to make sure it's not all action.

Agreed, Devon will be doing his damndest to make sure it's not all action.

bit harsh on alexander, not like adam booth trains him. He's a classic boxer, ties up alot and so on, but i dont think ive yet to see a boring Maidana fight. Alexander got the robbery over Mattyhse and he also found himself on the canvas... im gonna take a punt on Maidana by stoppage tonight @ 13/5

I don't see that.

Alexander will probably try stay out of range all night and Maidana will be chasing. I don't think it will be particularly entertaining.

I also have my suspicions this will be a stinker, but my predictions are usually shite. :lol:

Not many people mentioning it, but It's also Maidana's first fight at welterweight. I'm not sure what effect this will have on his game, but I suspect it won't be good.

I also have my suspicions this will be a stinker, but my predictions are usually shite. :lol:

Not many people mentioning it, but It's also Maidana's first fight at welterweight. I'm not sure what effect this will have on his game, but I suspect it won't be good.

cba checking but pretty certain it's also Alexanders first fight at welterweight too.

not sure why you guys think this will be a stinker, i think it will be the best fight of tonight.

bit harsh on alexander, not like adam booth trains him. He's a classic boxer, ties up alot and so on, but i dont think ive yet to see a boring Maidana fight. Alexander got the robbery over Mattyhse and he also found himself on the canvas... im gonna take a punt on Maidana by stoppage tonight @ 13/5

Don't really see it as being harsh, Alexanders advantages are such that to wage war would be folly. He'd be maximising his chances by keeping the fight at arms length.

Obviously Maidana wants a brawl, and if he gets it he'll most likely win.

I favour Alexander here.

Don't really see it as being harsh, Alexanders advantages are such that to wage war would be folly. He'd be maximising his chances by keeping the fight at arms length.

Obviously Maidana wants a brawl, and if he gets it he'll most likely win.

I favour Alexander here.

Impressive performance from Devon in the end. Dissapointed it was a 10 rounder though, also disapointed in Maidanas performance, when i seen that cut on Alexanders eyelid in round 3 and the heavy bleeding i really thought Maidana would get the stoppage, but Alexander kept cool and boxed his head off.

I'm not sure why either man has moved to 147 to be honest, especially Maidana. Hes not got the frame for 147 and doesnt carry the same power in the division, you'd have to imagine the likes of Berto, Jones & Brook would make easy work of him. Alexander, again, not sure why hes moved up either, Maidana was a title hodler at 140, had he won that fight at 140 he could have potential big fights with winner of Khan/Pete or perhaps JMM who reckon would be interested in picking up a belt at 140. Robert Gruerro is also desperate to move through the weights and become a bigger name, he could have been anohter potential fight at 140. Im not sure he has the same options at 147.

Impressive performance from Devon in the end. Dissapointed it was a 10 rounder though, also disapointed in Maidanas performance, when i seen that cut on Alexanders eyelid in round 3 and the heavy bleeding i really thought Maidana would get the stoppage, but Alexander kept cool and boxed his head off.

I'm not sure why either man has moved to 147 to be honest, especially Maidana. Hes not got the frame for 147 and doesnt carry the same power in the division, you'd have to imagine the likes of Berto, Jones & Brook would make easy work of him. Alexander, again, not sure why hes moved up either, Maidana was a title hodler at 140, had he won that fight at 140 he could have potential big fights with winner of Khan/Pete or perhaps JMM who reckon would be interested in picking up a belt at 140. Robert Gruerro is also desperate to move through the weights and become a bigger name, he could have been anohter potential fight at 140. Im not sure he has the same options at 147.

I thought Alexander looked much better at 147 last night compared to his last two performances down at 140. We won't know how good he is though until we see him in the ring with a proven welterweight.

Maidana will move back down to 140.

I thought Alexander looked much better at 147 last night compared to his last two performances down at 140. We won't know how good he is though until we see him in the ring with a proven welterweight.

Maidana will move back down to 140.

Good performance from Alexander, although Maidana was made for him. I don't see him being successful at welter, Kell Brook beats him imo.

Bdog is right Maidana will go back to 140.

I got a corporate ticket for Macallister fight on Saturday night .Think i was only one there wanting the cunt to get beat .He completely bottled it .Really good undercard but Macallister was a joke ,more interested in posing and acting the clown than boxing.Hope thats the last we see of that fool.