Craig whyte

stefmartin16

80 members have voted

1. 1. When we come out of administration Craig whyte is still in charge. Do you?

• Buy your season ticket for next year because your a bluenose and want to support your team.
    • Vow never to go back until whyte is gone from Rangers for good.
    • Pick and choose your games because although you hate whyte you love Rangers more.

I don't like the options. I'd rather buy tickets on a per match basis in order to fund the club, rather than pay Ticketus. (Please add that option.) It was a corrupt deal.

Also, even Whyte has said he won't be round long after Administration. Where does that leave his promised £5m a season? Then again, he later said he'll see through what he started, but I'm beginning to think he's just an overgrown pompous, public schoolboy, who rarely believes himself but knows how to strip assets and profit from such scenarios.

Whether or not we prosper is another matter.

He said he won't be Chairman after Admin. I don't think he's said he won't still own the club, in fact I think he said the opposite.

I will still be renewing regardless. I know some people are talking about single tickets to avoid Ticketus, but as far as I'm aware they effectively own the rights to that seat for however many years this deal lasts. So if someone does not renew for that seat they will still get the money for tickets purchased for them.