Craig whyte

stefmartin16

80 members have voted

1. 1. When we come out of administration Craig whyte is still in charge. Do you?

• Buy your season ticket for next year because your a bluenose and want to support your team.
    • Vow never to go back until whyte is gone from Rangers for good.
    • Pick and choose your games because although you hate whyte you love Rangers more.

Just thought about this one. If we come out of administration and Craig whyte is somehow still at the top of our club, what would you do? Would you be loyal to the team and still go to watch us week in week out? Would you protest by not going back to Ibrox until the charlatan sells up and we have someone new in with a clean slate? Maybe you would pick and choose games to go to. Support the team on away days so that CW gets the message and sells up as quickly as possible? Maybe you have your own suggestions? I'm finding it difficult at the moment but I think I know what I would do.

I don't like the options. I'd rather buy tickets on a per match basis in order to fund the club, rather than pay Ticketus. (Please add that option.) It was a corrupt deal.

Also, even Whyte has said he won't be round long after Administration. Where does that leave his promised £5m a season? Then again, he later said he'll see through what he started, but I'm beginning to think he's just an overgrown pompous, public schoolboy, who rarely believes himself but knows how to strip assets and profit from such scenarios.

Whether or not we prosper is another matter.

can the people who did not choose the top option please justify their decision???

It's obvious really. Because Ticketus will get, at least, a share of the money.

I believe individual match tickets are excluded and would still go to the club.

I'll opt for that if Ticketus prosper at the club's expense over season tickets.

He won't be in charge though. Hasn't he already said as much?

but if he is still the owner he will sit back and pocket our money that's probably his plan wouldn't surprise me if he tries to lease murray park and ibrox to rangers so he can sit back and make a fortune. if whyte comes out of this owning rangers we're screwed

So far it looks as though the majority of us would still buy our season tickets. I voted for this myself so can't say it's wrong but how would we get rid of CW? Anyone got any ideas?

Administrators can sell the club to whoever they feel is the right person to take control.

if that's the case who pockets the buyer's cash?

I think it would be up to the Administrator to divvy the money up to creditors, including Whyte who may lose his secured creditor status if the Administrator manages to find a legal route to do so, possibly even punishing him for his carpetbagging strategy.