**Ibrox Noise New Blog** Fan Power - Truly a Breath of Fresh Air

Danny

Ever since Rangers went into administration, there has been nothing but constant daily bulletins, news articles and tweets about the situation. Every source has been scoured, re-tweeted and nitpicked for the smallest nugget of new information. It has been a truly draining period for the club, but an even more draining one for the fans suffering the deluge of mass media pouring their way.

Ibrox Noise: Fan Power - Truly a Breath of Fresh Air

Comments and feedback appreciated :)

Not with that first fucking post :wanker:

Way I see it, it's better to show the world up for what that lot are. We wouldn't go on their blogs and make idiotic comments like those, but they're so obsessed with us they can't help showing it.

I could remove the ability to comment but then decent bears wouldn't be able to reply either.

Had no answer for the 1994 comment did they?

Way I see it, it's better to show the world up for what that lot are. We wouldn't go on their blogs and make idiotic comments like those, but they're so obsessed with us they can't help showing it.

I could remove the ability to comment but then decent bears wouldn't be able to reply either.

Had no answer for the 1994 comment did they?

(tu)

I would remove the ability to post anonymous, should have to register with valid email account, anyway I get all the information and debate with real bears on RM therefore,I for one will not waste my time responding the that bunch of scum <cr>

(tu) TBO it should top priority nowadays when setting up online pages like this.

(tu) TBO it should top priority nowadays when setting up online pages like this.

Their replies don't hugely bother me. I kinda like being able to laugh at how minutely unintelligent they are. If they want to come on our blogs and trash talk, that just shows them up for what they are.

Their replies don't hugely bother me. I kinda like being able to laugh at how minutely unintelligent they are. If they want to come on our blogs and trash talk, that just shows them up for what they are.

They can laugh all they want about our finances but when they mock the Ibrox Disaster, a line has been crossed.

They can laugh all they want about our finances but when they mock the Ibrox Disaster, a line has been crossed.

Yes, that post was disturbing. It seems our enemies will sink to whatever depths they can in order to attack.