The Jigsaw!

The Godfather

If he plays for free surely he has already freed up some wages; unless you want him to leave so we can ask someone else to play for free in his place...interesting suggestion!

It's time for him to go

we have better youth players that can play instead of him

He does strike a mean ball, but doesnt catch it properly often enough.

That said, he has been excellent last few games up front.

Agree with this totally (tu)

Also think that Edu and Davis should score far more goals, both in different respects. We really suffer from our lack of goal scoring midfielders these days.

I think in terms of a pure striker of a ball, he's probably number one. Naismith can hit a ball pretty cleanly as well.

I'd say Naismith. Look at the volleys he's put away. Celtic, Motherwell etc. He doesn't try them all the time either.

I still can't get my head around that volley against Motherwell.

Look at his control though, unbelievable. :praise:

The one that springs to mind for me was on opening day 2 seasons ago against Falkirk where he banged one from 30 years into the top corner :drool: - maybe even after winning a tackle <cr>

He did (tu) Goal of the season on the first day :lol:

Whittaker can strike a ball fairly well. Shame he can't hit his crosses as well :dry:

Whittaker has a fabulous knack of hitting a moving ball but you ask him to strike a dead ball and he makes it look near impossible. He does the harder things well and struggles with the basics. Right good player on his day though.

You won't know anything until you come to the Based World

I know stuff mane

Stay Based

How long are we going to have to put up with this shite on the board?

Almost as boring and repetitive as gunslinger's "fanny boy" shite.

How about admin gets them to fuck...both are trying to get a rise out of posters.

Bin them.

You've got an email admin.

Edu has a fantastic strike on him and he is another who scores belters 90% of the time he scores.

Like yoursel I'd like to see him shoot more often in games.

My favourite Edu goal was certainly not a belter but it was struck clean enough from about 2 yards to hump them 1-0. I would settle for the same in a few weeks time.