benefit of the doubt?

beararse

this may well have been covered in previous topics AND i fully appreciate that everything that has gone before has done little to install any confidence in Mr Whyte the but maybe reason the money isnt in any Rangers accounts is simply to keep it from the tax man.

Why have any new money going directly into Rangers and/or pay tax over the last nine months when the likeliehood is that the tax man will agree a deal to pay X pence in the £.

Doesnt make sense to essentially pump every penny received into Rangers for the tax man to then get his claws into. You'd basically be throwing your money away.

Similarly, i doubt HMRC are bothered about history and may well have forced the sale of the Arsenal shares to service the tax bill so get shot of them and stash the cash till the wind blows over.

I dont agree with the principle of doing any of this but id like to think there is a justification behind all this. Doesnt make sense otherwise.

Maybe im just naive but if Whyte is a dodgy character as his actions seem to portray, then why would he stick your head above the parapet in the first place?