New titles better hurry the f*** up! What's ur next game?

bluebellsRblue1873

Got the urge to buy a new game but there is nothing out that I fancy, like mass effect 3. Have been looking at gameplay footage n it does nothing for me. My next game will probably be aliens colonial marines, but that's 30days away! Plus there's no new online gameplay of this to keep me happy until then.

Completed veteran campaign today on mw3 thinking that would appease me and it would pass the time, but that only took 8hrs and it wasnt that much of a challenge tbh

Jeez I hate having games I no longer enjoy.

I picked up three games today FIFA11 because I didn't get it jumped straight from 10 to 12 so far don't like it tbh.

Halo 3 not played yet but is supposed to be brilliant so will get into it soon.

Fallout 3 New Vegas being the other one not played that yet either but looking forward to giving it a bash.

Got all 3 for under a tenner from game.

I picked up three games today FIFA11 because I didn't get it jumped straight from 10 to 12 so far don't like it tbh.

Halo 3 not played yet but is supposed to be brilliant so will get into it soon.

Fallout 3 New Vegas being the other one not played that yet either but looking forward to giving it a bash.

Got all 3 for under a tenner from game.

Just released the ultimate edtion, all the DLC on disc etc. Not bad for 25 quid.

Even if you bought that version its still 20 quid less than if you bought the DLC for the copy you've got from the marketplace online.

Got the urge to buy a new game but there is nothing out that I fancy, like mass effect 3. Have been looking at gameplay footage n it does nothing for me. My next game will probably be aliens colonial marines, but that's 30days away! Plus there's no new online gameplay of this to keep me happy until then.

Completed veteran campaign today on mw3 thinking that would appease me and it would pass the time, but that only took 8hrs and it wasnt that much of a challenge tbh

Jeez I hate having games I no longer enjoy.

8 hours? You take a 6 hour break during that aye?

Bought Kingdoms of Amalur the other week, which is keeping me ticking over until Mass Effect 3.

Binary Domain was released last week but i'm waiting until is cheaper.. If you're a fan of Gears of War gameplay you'll like BD, demo is on PSN and marketplace..

Max Payne 3 in May is going to be class

Also keeping an eye on Dragons Dogma and Spec ops: The line

Later in the year we have

Far Cry 3

Assassins Creed 3

Medal of Honor: Warfighter

Resident evil 6

South Park RPG

Bought Kingdoms of Amalur the other week, which is keeping me ticking over until Mass Effect 3.

Binary Domain was released last week but i'm waiting until is cheaper.. If you're a fan of Gears of War gameplay you'll like BD, demo is on PSN and marketplace..

Max Payne 3 in May is going to be class

Also keeping an eye on Dragons Dogma and Spec ops: The line

Later in the year we have

Far Cry 3

Assassins Creed 3

Medal of Honor: Warfighter

Resident evil 6

South Park RPG

Yeah max Payne looks amazing so does hit man absolution. Can't wait for the south park game and bioshock infinite. I just want them out now!!

Just released the ultimate edtion, all the DLC on disc etc. Not bad for 25 quid.

Even if you bought that version its still 20 quid less than if you bought the DLC for the copy you've got from the marketplace online.

Have they patched up most of the daft bugs for the ultimate edition? I've been holding off getting Fallout: New Vegas for my 360 until they sort out the worst of the problems - feral ghouls melting down the stairs like creepy ice cream; characters skin exploding away during dialogue, etc.anguish.gif

Have they patched up most of the daft bugs for the ultimate edition? I've been holding off getting Fallout: New Vegas for my 360 until they sort out the worst of the problems - feral ghouls melting down the stairs like creepy ice cream; characters skin exploding away during dialogue, etc.anguish.gif

Are there some bad glitches in it? Like, game breakers? Just bought it pre owned the other day and still to start it.

Are there some bad glitches in it? Like, game breakers? Just bought it pre owned the other day and still to start it.

Unsure - I've seen some funny stuff on YouTube, but having never played it I couldn't say whether it's tolerable (like Fallout 3 and Skyrim), or just too many glitches. The reviews at the time gave me cold feet, plus I'd other stuff to play so I've been putting it off until a hopefully-patched up version with DLC arrives.

Im sure the game-breaking bugs are removed but it is still glitchy. Enemies fused into rocks and that sort of thing.

Havent had one crash on the PC or 360 version in the last 12 months.

Yeah that seems like a great deal but It's still fifteen quid more than I paid for three games and I won't bother much with the dlc anyway never do only if I get it when it comes with the game.

I got Fable 2 and 3 with it.

Devil May Cry 4

Lost Planet 2

And Oblivion

They all came with it though they came with special editions of the game as well as a few others but I wouldn't pay for it seperately.

Thanks for ruining the game much obliged mate.

Im sure the game-breaking bugs are removed but it is still glitchy. Enemies fused into rocks and that sort of thing.

Havent had one crash on the PC or 360 version in the last 12 months.

I played it for about five hours yesterday which showed a good game but it didn't start well and froze on the very first screen but haven't had any problems since then.

Games I'm looking forward to are.

Catherine looks mental and a decent puzzler

GTA 5

Tekken vs Street Fighter

Family Guy MMO

That's about it really haven't got Skyrim or Modern Warfare 3 yet waiting for the price to fall a bit more before getting them.

MW3 was £18.99 online at Comet today mate and £24.99 instore I think...