Ticketus

According to that wee tim (Neal something ) on the BBC, ticketus wish to work with any consortium trying to take us over and invest money in us!

What do you think?

Trying to save the 24m deal with CW.

Or genuine investment.

:sherlock:

More about saving thier own money tbh.

Rangers go under and they would lose every penny they have paid out.

According to that wee tim (Neal something ) on the BBC, ticketus wish to work with any consortium trying to take us over and invest money in us!

What do you think?

Trying to save the 24m deal with CW.

Or genuine investment.

:sherlock:

Maybe Craig Whyte's end game reaching a conclusion?

no they wouldnt, they have guarantees :wink:

Aye a guarantee to one of Whytes imaginary companies.

The worst happens to us and whyte just liquidates the company who owe the money and walks away paying nothing back.

I think ticketus just like Rangers fc have been scammed to epic proprtions.

Am I wrong, but a potential outcome is; whyte flogged 3/4 years of ST money, and used the advance to get Lloyds out the way, and we could end up owing ticketus nothing, and then in a sence wiping off the Lloyds debt with money that doesn't exist...

All very confusing for me <cr>

Am I wrong, but a potential outcome is; whyte flogged 3/4 years of ST money, and used the advance to get Lloyds out the way, and we could end up owing ticketus nothing, and then in a sence wiping off the Lloyds debt with money that doesn't exist...

Think that could be Whytes plan.

Borrow the money from ticketus to pay off Lloyds,force Rangers into liquidation by not paying income tax which then makes the ticketus deal void after that he liquidates the company that has underwritten the original ticketus deal and walks off leaving a pile of angry creditors behind.

One things for sure ticketus are going to lose big time in this. Even a takeover would probably see them having to write off at least 50% of the deal.

Investing £5M and cover the short fall would guarantee our survival and ensure they receive their ticket money.

Seeing Rangers go bust etc and then trying to recoup the money from CW would no doubt see his company also go into administration and lose out on their £24M.

Makes sense.

Think that could be Whytes plan.

Borrow the money from ticketus to pay off Lloyds,force Rangers into liquidation by not paying income tax which then makes the ticketus deal void after that he liquidates the company that has underwritten the original ticketus deal and walks off leaving a pile of angry creditors behind.

One things for sure ticketus are going to lose big time in this. Even a takeover would probably see them having to write off at least 50% of the deal.

Just don't understand their logic. They knew we had troubles with HMRC, obviously looked into Whytes background (which is nothing special, and at worst "dodgey") yet still gave him the money.

Fools be them I say, cheers for the £24 mil (tu)

Just don't understand their logic. They knew we had troubles with HMRC, obviously looked into Whytes background (which is nothing special, and at worst "dodgey") yet still gave him the money.

Fools be them I say, cheers for the £24 mil (tu)

Think they're logic was total and utter greed tbh, they probably thought the tax case against Ranagers would be the only problem and there was a good chance we would come through that and move on.

This ticketus mob have done a lot of damage to football clubs in the past with their wonga.com crazy type loans and high interest rates so it will be good to see them getting some pay back if as it now looks likely they wont get much if anything back.

The only real way out for them now would be to become part of a consortium to buy Rangers and hope to claw money back in the years to come.