Seriously Fucked

mainsy81

Rangers are for life. They will be times ahead in the next few weeks, months and years that I hope and pray that the Rangers will have a good attendance when we have 11 players , that ideally wouldn't be playing if we weren't in financial disaster. At this moment in time, we have been superb in giving our support to the club and to each other but have we had good attendances only because the atmosphere has been good? What happens when the atmosphere isn't good and half the stadium is empty.

We will see who the real supporters are in the next few months. Would love to see it continue.

Hopefully all fellow bears will keep up there great support for the rest of the season and onwards as we always do

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok let me tell you my life story. Followed Rangers for years and lost ma job, got new job got married bought house then managed to scrape some money to start following Rangers after a 2 year break. Is that enough info? I've always paid my way when it came to Rangers. Don't twist my words.

not twisting your words, hence my responce to you,(3 posts later or so) but thanks for your response and explanation anyway. you and me are hurting alike but to question the "hype of our fans" which you stated, really rattled me. i for one couldnt do any more.you have a sad story like we all do. that sad story would be astronomical if our team were to die.

Let me explain my point because it seems to be getting a lot of confusion. 2 season ticket holders in front of me said "fuck this shit, I'm away to the pub". Kilmarnock was a unique game and I thought everyone could've stayed. Ally said "We don't do walking away" but at least a 3rd of the fans did. That's my point. I'll support Rangers through the bad times and not show up through the glory times.

Things will get even worse in the earlier part of next week but by Friday I think we should all have something to celebrate, possibly even sooner.

Hope you're right, though that does read a bit like Mystic Meg's horoscope column in the Sun. :P

not twisting your words, hence my responce to you,(3 posts later or so) but thanks for your response and explanation anyway. you and me are hurting alike but to question the "hype of our fans" which you stated, really rattled me. i for one couldnt do any more.you have a sad story like we all do. that sad story would be astronomical if our team were to die.

Cool mate no probs, your right. Just expected everyone to feel the same as I did and stay till the end and cheer my club through their time of need.

Cool mate no probs, your right. Just expected everyone to feel the same as I did and stay till the end and cheer my club through their time of need.

myself, my daughter and my bro and his daughter stayed until the last player left the park (kerkar).it was heartbreaking for us. no goodbye from papac and co.no sentiments for the previous years gone bye.

if culls are made we as fans need to have a proper send off.

No, we're not Fucked.

Things will get even worse in the earlier part of next week but by Friday I think we should all have something to celebrate, possibly even sooner.

Be strong.

Leading fans on is a shite thing to do.

Talking about people behind their backs? OMG.

It's a forum ya FUD. It's hardly face to face.

So what's the course for today, keep denying you ARE swsl lol, as I said you are worse than a Tim telling porkies and playing up to posters making out your new and not knowing the jist of things on here, you are a liar and as I said a class A wanker, and I WOULD say that to your face.

I will not be back this season, I can't handle getting beat 3 games straight in conjunction with the Match day atmosphere is garbage ( sitting in the club deck) food/service is awful. Away games only for me only till the end.

I will not be back this season, I can't handle getting beat 3 games straight in conjunction with this the Match day atmosphere is garbage ( sitting in the club deck) food/service is awful. Away games only for me only till the end.

It's a forum ya FUD. It's hardly face to face.

So what's the course for today, keep denying you ARE swsl lol, as I said you are worse than a Tim telling porkies and playing up to posters making out your new and not knowing the jist of things on here, you are a liar and as I said a class A wanker, and I WOULD say that to your face.

You are on the wrong track completely. Bitching behind someones back is about as low as anyone can get. That proves you would not say it to my face. So whats the course for today? Follow me around the forum again and persist with your paranoia and constant quoting of my posts? You carry on but please dont expect me to reply. Incredibly sad. I recommend you get your hole pal.

You are on the wrong track completely. Bitching behind someones back is about as low as anyone can get. That proves you would not say it to my face. So whats the course for today? Follow me around the forum again and persist with your paranoia and constant quoting of my posts? You carry on but please dont expect me to reply. Incredibly sad. I recommend you get your hole pal.

lol constant quoting, what yesterday? Newbie

I will not be back this season, I can't handle getting beat 3 games straight in conjunction with this the Match day atmosphere is garbage ( sitting in the club deck) food/service is awful. Away games only for me only till the end.

So what happens if we lose our away games and start winning at home? :wanker:

You cant handle three defeats in a row?

I sat through the beggars nine in a row - fancy a shot at that?

Mate, we're Rangers Supporters and we've got to take the good and the bad times.

And right now our Club needs support from every single one of us.

We Will Follow On.....you know the song mate so keep supporting Our Club.

Its not all about the losing ffs, its the match day experience at the moment its fucking dire. People leaving on 80 mins, sitting on there hands. Disgusting food and terrible service with the toilets swimming in pish every other week. I will continue to support the club, but im not back at ibrox this season outside the legends game.