Dave King statement

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That is exactly the scenario most fans would wish for.The more detailed statements that are made by involved parties the more they can be analysed and responded to.

The more information we have, the better - I can't help but agree with you.

I don't want any of these characters thinking on our behalf at this time. Dave King, at least, has thrown a hand-grenade into the mix.

Cant fault that but on the first issue it would be interesting to hear other Directors arguments in mitigation.Being kept in the dark and fed shit is no excuse but if that is the case it needs to come out.

He obviosuly trusted others to run it for him, but he was the chairman...it was done in his name.

king says that whyte fooled sdm by using the ticketus money to provide proof of funds. But the proof of funds was done in November and the ticketus deal wasn't until after the new year.

As for his defence of Bain, Canadianbacon has said it all

to me it seems like king is heightening tensions to help pave the way for Paul Murray's mob to save the day

Could CW have let himself be a pastsy for these guys to force them into liquidation and leaving them to shed their blame onto CW for all this messs and let them start again fresh and debt free, making the fans blame 2 people who have already walked away from the club for good?

If as he said "liquidation is inevitable" then I would want a completely fresh start without business people facing the same scrutiny in south africa, nor have the same board who were detrimental in getting us into this position in the first place.

This statement, although "frank" as mentioned, smells of deception.

Could CW have let himself be a pastsy for these guys to force them into liquidation and leaving them to shed their blame onto CW for all this messs and let them start again fresh and debt free, making the fans blame 2 people who have already walked away from the club for good?

If as he said "liquidation is inevitable" then I would want a completely fresh start without business people facing the same scrutiny in south africa, nor have the same board who were detrimental in getting us into this position in the first place.

This statement, although "frank" as mentioned, smells of deception.

What would you have to pay someone to make it unsafe for them to return the country of your birth. It looks like craig whyte will be looking over his shoulder for a long time after this one.

What would you have to pay someone to make it unsafe for them to return the country of your birth. It looks like craig whyte will be looking over his shoulder for a long time after this one.

in fairness he's in Scotland and only the yahoos have attacked him.

rangers fans just aren't like that.

9 million quid in unpaid taxes and rangers tv aired to his Monaco house for free seems to have done the trick :D

I just called Collyer Bristow regarding Dave Kings statement - and they are fully aware of it and feel they may now respond with a statement of their own given that the credibility of the company is being so publicly questioned. The next 12 to 24 hours was the timescale offered.

I also asked if it was the case that they, too, had been duped by Whyte - all matters are being discussed was the best I could get by way of reply.

Moses I will always admire your endeavor. But your phone bill must be tremendous with all these 0845 numbers :pipe:

Moses I will always admire your endeavor. But your phone bill must be tremendous with all these 0845 numbers :pipe:

Even if it were true - the cost would be worth it.

For anyone else who wants to air their concerns to Collyer Bristow: T +44 (0)20 7242 7363

So previous board are not to blame , SDM will state it isn't his fault , Cw states it isn't his fault.

God they are like a bunch of kids standing round a broken vase. "It wasn't me honest"

I have no faith in any of them to be blunt.

So previous board are not to blame , SDM will state it isn't his fault , Cw states it isn't his fault.

God they are like a bunch of kids standing round a broken vase. "It wasn't me honest"

I have no faith in any of them to be blunt.

Regardless of what people say, there are some actual facts here: Whyte failed to pay PAYE during his tenure, he sold our future season tickets and then repeatedly lied about it, and he failed to mention that he had previously been banned as a director for 7 years.

Oh dear.

He certainly doesnt miss any targets.

Without needing to bump anything, a lot of this has been covered since May last year, though anybody who said it previously just got shit thrown at them by the Motley crew.

I wonder if those last bastion of Whyte fans are still clinging on like dangleberries or if this is the final nail in the coffin. (tu)