Sale of Club to be accelerated.

debear

They set a date of March 16th for indicative bids.

Spent a week claiming that cuts were needed, but didn't make them.

Now we won't fulfil fixtures without a buyer.

No - read the statement again. Without either a buyer or redundancies

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aye that means no security. doesn't mean they don't own the books going forward.

if we are liquidated they go after whyte.

if we exist then we owe them.

As others, principally Boss, have pointed out, legal ownership of season ticket books going forward is a bit of a legal quagmire. And Ticketus appears to have backed down from its earlier assertion that it owned season ticket books going forward.

Stop fucking panicking.

We had been told we had to cut 1 million a month to survive so we knew we needed cuts.

This is basically giving any new buyer a chance to come in and buy us without the redundancies.

This doesnt mean liquidation is now inevitable.

No matter what happens I will always support this instituion.

Now fuck off back to whatever locked basement the priest is keeping you in

Wind your neck in it was a bloody joke, based on the fact we're being advertised a quarter season ticket but also being told we are in danger of not fulfilling our fixtures. I will also always support this "instituion", in any way I can. :wanker:

I don't understand what they're up to with this latest statement about a quick sale because the club is unsellable at the moment. To many things still to be resolved, so they are making absolutely no sense whatsoever.

I find it too much of a coincidence that the administrators have taken this step tonight after Dave Kings statement today.

I hope I'm wrong, but it looks to me like they're rounding up buyers for a liquidated club.

Whatever happened to due diligence?

I dare say it wouldn't have been waived over, these parties that are interested haven't just appeared, they have been in contact since we entered administration. It just a case of putting the money on the table.

We'll be saved, believe.

No - read the statement again. Without either a buyer or redundancies

I did read it. The points I made still stand.

Everything they have come out with has changed. Nobody wants redundancies, especially for non-playing staff, but it is certainly preferable to some shotgun wedding in order to allow Whyte to fill his pockets.

We need stability and that is whst the administrators should have been doing.

I don't understand what they're up to with this latest statement about a quick sale because the club is unsellable at the moment. To many things still to be resolved, so they are making absolutely no sense whatsoever.

I find it too much of a coincidence that the administrators have taken this step tonight after Dave Kings statement today.

I hope I'm wrong, but it looks to me like they're rounding up buyers for a liquidated club.

Thst's been the Whyte plan from day one and he's hand-picked every person to take care of each stage.

Withey, Betts, Grier.

I havent read through the whole thread tbh but im guessing its a case of someone must buy us before the end of the week or its liquidation right?

Wrong. If no buyer comes forward there will be severe cost reductions, not liquidation.

I did read it. The points I made still stand.

Everything they have come out with has changed. Nobody wants redundancies, especially for non-playing staff, but it is certainly preferable to some shotgun wedding in order to allow Whyte to fill his pockets.

We need stability and that is whst the administrators should have been doing.

I think that by trying to agree a sustainable deal to avoid redundancies for the past week and a half they have been promoting stability. They have said that redundancies will be made on Friday if no deal is reached yet or if no sale is made, but they want to avoid that because it will make the club much harder to sell without these assets. Maybe they decided that such a shotgun sale is preferable to selling to whomever might be interested in the club without its main playing assets.

Whats the chances of having new owners, same squad and £20m in the bank for the scums visit?

Fuck all.

How can anybody buy us at the moment when they don't know what they are buying?