Next season

pye1965

As much as Id like to start next season with our top players,I cant see that happening.

I would love if our PR people would say that we are going to go next season with youth players (which is probably going to happen)and we hope for a top 6 finish !

This would mean "Tainted title 2" (This is if we dont get big big backers) :crab:

Not even sure if I want to reply.... But eh, top 6? No!

What I mean is play the doom n gloom card at the start of the season in case everythihg went tits up,but if we did well there would be less pressure on the young lads !!

What I mean is play the doom n gloom card at the start of the season in case everythihg went tits up,but if we did well there would be less pressure on the young lads !!

Or... we man up and get on with fighting to regain our League Title!!

As much as Id like to start next season with our top players,I cant see that happening.

I would love if our PR people would say that we are going to go next season with youth players (which is probably going to happen)and we hope for a top 6 finish !

This would mean "Tainted title 2" (This is if we dont get big big backers) :crab:

I would be disgusted if we had pr people who would release such an unacceptable statement.

Or... we man up and get on with fighting to regain our League Title!!

Yea mate,Im on a Monday night downer just now ! Im just saying not to heap to much pressure on the players it could work in our favour :crabflute:

Where's the statement from the club ya fucking prick?

Is this you declaring your taigery?

That is what i thought.

Sorry lads,I made a balls of the title,

Im just worried that we expect to be challenging for the title next year with a bunch of kids who will need our support to do well, instead of getting a solid foundation :rolleyes:

They should be approaching every single fixture with the intention of going out to win, same attitude as every other club should have.

Regarding youth, I doubt we'll have much choice there.

Trying too hard. Now fuck off.

They should be approaching every single fixture with the intention of going out to win, same attitude as every other club should have.

Regarding youth, I doubt we'll have much choice there.

Totally agree.Having been involved in youth football,its a better spur on saying you can win each game at a time.I used to say at the start of the season lets get in the top 4 to psyche them up,and when they were up there say right lets go for 3rd then 2nd,rather than say we have to win the league or else your rubbish!

If we set our sights lower ,surely its win win

Totally agree.Having been involved in youth football,its a better spur on saying you can win each game at a time.I used to say at the start of the season lets get in the top 4 to psyche them up,and when they were up there say right lets go for 3rd then 2nd,rather than say we have to win the league or else your rubbish!

If we set our sights lower ,surely its win win

What a cock.

Transparent.

I didn't mean we should set our sights lower. By going out to win every game, we'd be aiming to win everything.

So many of Rangers' wins in the last few seasons have come from our absolute refusal to accept a loss or a draw. It's a great tradition and one we shouldn't lose. In other words, we'd still be aiming to win the league and cups.

Set our sights high, no excuses and no giving up.