friendly or bawbag

ylfb

Which gers players have we met and thought right nice guy and who have we met and thought what a tit av met mcgregor and was bang on but andy goram was a total bellend when a met him

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Which gers players have we met and thought right nice guy and who have we met and thought what a tit av met mcgregor and was bang on but andy goram was a total bellend when a met him

Punctuation?

Met Ally McCoist on plane back from Florida one year. Top bloke, but I'm sure everyone knew that already! :praise:

Edit: Almost forgot. Also met Marvin Andrews (have done a few times) in a local bar & also down our high street (since he lives in same town) & he's a genuine straight up guy. Shook my hand each time & was very pleasant & friendly.

Kenny miller - bawbag, totally ignored me.

Kevin Thomson- great guy, I used to see him alot as he only stayed just down the road from me. Always on the sunbeds :lol:

Diouf- Great guy, stood and spoke to me for a good wee while.

Walter- I don't even need to tell yous.

Fleck- decent lad, he came up and spoke to us, not the other way about :lol:

Incidentally, with all the players pulling together, I think we should be applauding them and not trying to point out who is a 'bawbag' irrespective of whether they are still playing for us now or not. It may just be a bit of fun, but now isn't the time IMO.....

Unless the post is saying they are a top bloke, in which case fire away :lol:

Kenny miller - bawbag, totally ignored me.

Kevin Thomson- great guy, I used to see him alot as he only stayed just down the road from me. Always on the sunbeds :lol:

Diouf- Great guy, stood and spoke to me for a good wee while.

Walter- I don't even need to tell yous.

Fleck- decent lad, he came up and spoke to us, not the other way about :lol:

I forgot about Kevin: really nice guy. Agree with Fleck as well.

Met the entire Team and Coaching staff on a pre-season tour in 2006.They were all excellent including Paul le Guen and Yves Colleu but special mention for Nacho Novo.He spent a long time talking away to me and my young son giving him an autographed ball and a pin badge.I havent met many Players over the years but Michael Mols and John Brown are another two I would speak highly of.