The Blue Knights

TheLawMan

Someone close to one of the Knights has claimed the opinions/views on ticketus are wrong.

Apparently, the knights are funding 100% of the CVA and that ticketus will extinguish any potential debt (I know we can argue it's not our debt but park that for a moment) in exchange for an equal share of the club as the knights.

From there, ticketus will bankroll our usual £15m overdraft which would return us to status quo pre Whyte, only with £0 debt.

The knights and ticketus would retain 60% controlling interest as a working group and the further 40% would be offered out to fans for their investment under the proposed bands revealed on here.

Crucially though, this deal is conditional on the big tax case being rolled up in the CVA (or won) which from my point of view is sensible.

IF, and I say IF, the above is accurate, then I dont have any issues with a company who has £3 billion of assets and funds owning up to 10% in our club. (tu)

My concern with the info is that it doesn't wholly square with the earlier article though interpretation is key.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

any good pr operation rolls out some good then the bad before the best.

Christ its standard procedure for doing annual performance reviews.

no matter what there plan people should get the full story before judging it.

same with all bids. but as ever the fans won't get a say in who buys us.

that's why for now I support the blue knights they want to change that going forward.

I am sceptical of ticketus. Bottom line until we establish their legal claim and whether the deal signed with CW can be legally binding I am favouring other bids. As i said only sceptical at moment and by no means would i be unsupportive if that deal turns out to be the best.

You could look at it that way or be positive and say that their 30percent share is worth 24M valuing the club at roughly 80m

This shows just how weak Ticketus think their claim is. They will receive 30% of the Club for £24m - to get all their money back we'd need to be worth £80m (and that doesn't include the notional interest lost by them on that £24m in the years ahead). We're not! So they are admitting their claim is doomed and they will never get all their money back. So why do a deal with them at all? Why not let them stew in the CVA pot with all the other unsecured creditors, if indeed they are even a creditor at all. The reality is that Paul Murray has HAD to do a deal with Ticketus because TBK do not have the finances to do a deal without them.

That's one of several reasons why I won't be investing with TBK. I'm out.

This shows just how weak Ticketus think their claim is. They will receive 30% of the Club for £24m - to get all their money back we'd need to be worth £80m (and that doesn't include the notional interest lost by them on that £24m in the years ahead). We're not! So they are admitting their claim is doomed and they will never get all their money back. So why do a deal with them at all? Why not let them stew in the CVA pot with all the other unsecured creditors, if indeed they are even a creditor at all. The reality is that Paul Murray has HAD to do a deal with Ticketus because TBK do not have the finances to do a deal without them.

I don't think TBK have a pot to piss in, they will borrow or mortgage to set up and over a period extract the money from the club to pay off the borrowings, so I would agree. I would prefer a majority shareholder with his own cash to take us over allow the fans a share to pay back his capital outlay and then run us properly. Having a fan base shareholding would keep it honest and allow continual investment while an astute major shareholder could bridge any financial shortfalls to see us through the sticky times.

(tu) !

Spot on !!

I can see no way that Ticketus can hope to see any of their money back unless they are extending our terms over the next million years.

There's something they ain't telling us and I don't like the sound of it.

Murray might need Ticketus, Rangers sure don't.

I am sceptical of ticketus. Bottom line until we establish their legal claim and whether the deal signed with CW can be legally binding I am favouring other bids. As i said only sceptical at moment and by no means would i be unsupportive if that deal turns out to be the best.

A fairly reasonable assessment of the situation, people need to realize that the media can sway the general opinion of the masses with how they write up the story. When the administrators come up with a deal we will know the story for what it is.

your assuming the op is right. if he is then your post is nonsense.

Spot on !!

I can see no way that Ticketus can hope to see any of their money back unless they are extending our terms over the next million years.

There's something they ain't telling us and I don't like the sound of it.

Murray might need Ticketus, Rangers sure don't.

spit on?

his post contradicts its self.

I may be wrong but I'm sure I read somewhere Paul Murray saying ticketus won't actually have any shares in rangers they are just helping finance the deal?

Plus is it £24m or £40m+ we could owe Ticketus? They bought 100,000 season tickets for £24m but my season ticket cost £448. 100,000 x£448=£44.8m. Plus I'm pretty sure they will want more than they put in.

I think they are shiting themselves cause they know they will have to chase Whyte for the money. So a better option is to cosy up with TBK.

I may be wrong but I'm sure I read somewhere Paul Murray saying ticketus won't actually have any shares in rangers they are just helping finance the deal?

Plus is it £24m or £40m+ we could owe Ticketus? They bought 100,000 season tickets for £24m but my season ticket cost £448. 100,000 x£448=£44.8m. Plus I'm pretty sure they will want more than they put in.

I think they are shiting themselves cause they know they will have to chase Whyte for the money. So a better option is to cosy up with TBK.

the story goes they get about 200 quid for each season book sale.

storys vary a fair bit on ticketus actual involvement with the blue knights.

So the bus owner won't be putting up any bish bosh? Is that correct?

If I'm reading Boss correctly TBK consortium is a busted flush at the outset. doh

So the bus owner won't be putting up any bish bosh? Is that correct?

If I'm reading Boss correctly TBK consortium is a busted flush at the outset. doh

boss is agreeing with the op. the op makes it clear the blue knights are putting up the cash to buy us.