Place To Buy A Bayern Strip Online?

Broxi

Not sure if this is this season's strip:http://www.greavessports.com/fc-bayern-home-jersey-p80675

Yeah that's this seasons, cheers!

Only have in large upwards though :(

Probz be better waiting a few months and buy next years strip for a similar price.That strip above is this seasons.

Probably, thought this season's kit would have been cheap just now though since its near the end of the season. Obviously not :lol:

Most were 50 reduced from 60!

Looking to buy this season's Bayern Munich strip online. Had a look at a couple of websites and they were £50 odd! Anyone know a cheap website I can get one off? Cheers!

I got the CL on SportsDirect.com for £45, but I'm not sure what sizes they have left.

Other than that, they are quite expensive, Greaves is extortionate.

Probz be better waiting a few months and buy next years strip for a similar price.

That strip above is this seasons.

Bayern are usually pretty good at releasing a strip every 2 years or so... They are bringing out a new away kit for definate as that's the only one they've had for two seasons now and is reduced on their Fan-Shop, only rumours about the other two (I hope they keep them as I have them home and CL ones and both are smart).