Aluko goal.

maxdoblo

I dont think there is any doubt Coopers goal against the manky mob is by far the best OF goal for pure skill but is Alukos the second best?

Has there been a better OF goal apart from Coopers?

Also what a goal to score on the week of the annivesary of Coopers death.

Not sure I would go that far but it was sensational I really don't understand why he was always crap against us with the sheep shaggers with his talent on the ball he could have caused us big problems.

The YouTube highlights video will be brilliant at the end of the season someone get it made

Not sure I would go that far but it was sensational I really don't understand why he was always crap against us with the sheep shaggers with his talent on the ball he could have caused us big problems.

The YouTube highlights video will be brilliant at the end of the season someone get it made

So if you wouldnt go that far then tell me what OF goal you would rate better?

In my lifetime, I don't think there was a better goal. Technically it was brilliant but it meant so much more to me. Massive game and a massive moment. To take away their hope of winning the league at Ibrox was massive, to single handedly make their defence look like mugs made it special.