I Assume the flag and scarf selling went well today

pcbear

There was plenty of the red and black scarves and union flags on show, the flag sales go right into the RFFF so i would think the coffers took an almighty boost today.

Street merchants are cashing in on it too, but I'm guessing none of their profits go to Rangers at all.

Was selling flags and I can guarantee we have made a fortune today!! You guys were fantastic today with theoneu put in the buckets, had a young guy come up and put £20 in the bucket and only take the 1 flag!

A lot of people took 2 flags for a fiver and countless people were putting in a good tenner or so for a couple of flags!!

Was out from half ten til kick off and all the buckets were full so a big well done to everyone who donated!!!

Was selling flags and I can guarantee we have made a fortune today!! You guys were fantastic today with theoneu put in the buckets, had a young guy come up and put £20 in the bucket and only take the 1 flag!

A lot of people took 2 flags for a fiver and countless people were putting in a good tenner or so for a couple of flags!!

Was out from half ten til kick off and all the buckets were full so a big well done to everyone who donated!!!

i put in similar amount to what you said and only took 1 flag

i put in similar amount to what you said and only took 1 flag

The generosity from a lot of people was phenomenal today!! Was so good to see, guys luck yourself who without thinking we're handing over 10s/20s and not even being bothered about the flags!!

Its guys like you volunteering that will bring our club back to were we belong, Congrats and thanks for your small (but important) contribution to the club we all love.

Just heard that the first batch of 750 tckts have been bought at a cost of £16,500 for the StMirren game :clap:

I beleive there will be more bought for another game / games after the split.

And all the money that is left which will be in excess of £50,000 will go to RFFF.

these guys are doing us proud. :praise:

Yeah, couple guys in front of me were waiting on a quid change from a fiver for 2 flags??? WTF? I put a tenner in, was really wanting 2 flags to stick on the sides of my car on the way home, only took one though, thought better leave the other flag and let someone else buy it, more cash for the cause i suppose