RST Demand Swift Action From Administrators

Dl2068

Probably one of the most complex administrations to happen in the UK this year - cash missing all over the place, paper trail convoluted, a fking crook and conman trying to make money from us (craig Whyte in case anyone is in doubt to whom I mean) but some self promoting group exect said crook to 'give away' his shareholding :lol: :lol:

This. (tu)

And the grammar and punctuation they used was doh .

I really begin to despair of some on here. It is fast becoming clear that Clark & Whitehouse are dragging their heels in respect of the analysis and assessment of the bids currently on the table.

David Leggat is right to question their motives for doing so, and I share his concerns. he is not the only one, however, as it would appear that all five bidders have expressed concern about the 'tardiness' of Messrs. Clark & Whitehouse.

You may have reservations about Paul Murray and the Blue Knights, but you should have significantly more about Club 9 Sports and the other two more ananymous bidders who are keen to put us straight into liqidation!

Like many of you I have my concerns about the RST, the Assembly and the Association, but we know them and we know their plans because they are in the public domain - that cannot be said of the others.

When Brian Kennedy is now prepared to fully (and unreservedly) support the Blue Knights, I think we should all see that as a major endorsement.

Time to get real about Clark & Whitehouse (Duff & Phelps, their 'links' to Whyte and the possibility (if not probability) that they are persuing another agenda that is not favourable to Rangers.

NO, I don't have an inside track to their thinking, but nor do I accept that the process needs to be so protracted.

I really begin to despair of some on here. It is fast becoming clear that Clark & Whitehouse are dragging their heels in respect of the analysis and assessment of the bids currently on the table.

David Leggat is right to question their motives for doing so, and I share his concerns. he is not the only one, however, as it would appear that all five bidders have expressed concern about the 'tardiness' of Messrs. Clark & Whitehouse.

You may have reservations about Paul Murray and the Blue Knights, but you should have significantly more about Club 9 Sports and the other two more ananymous bidders who are keen to put us straight into liqidation!

Like many of you I have my concerns about the RST, the Assembly and the Association, but we know them and we know their plans because they are in the public domain - that cannot be said of the others.

When Brian Kennedy is now prepared to fully (and unreservedly) support the Blue Knights, I think we should all see that as a major endorsement.

Time to get real about Clark & Whitehouse (Duff & Phelps, their 'links' to Whyte and the possibility (if not probability) that they are persuing another agenda that is not favourable to Rangers.

NO, I don't have an inside track to their thinking, but nor do I accept that the process needs to be so protracted.

whyte bought us to liquidate us. duff and Phelps were part of that plan from day one. anyone who thinks that plan has changed is off their chump.

I just pray the blue knights are the spanner in the works that derails the plan.

Kennedy knows this that's why he's offering help to the blue knights.

Leggat has his own motives for having a go at them, go back to last year , when he was telling all and sundry that whyte was a hero and a Rangers man, as leggat was told by a Rangers player from the 70s. Also when we found out who the solicitors acting for whyte, he could not contain his delight in once again letting us all know, how these guys would sort out the SFA and UEFA.

Leggat cannot be objective as he is now shouting from the rooftops for one of the failures that sat and .............well, enjoyed the jacket and tie.

The second part re administrators, you really have to be kidding with the statement you make about them. Why would these professional guys want to end up in jail, as a result of being found out , as to your accusations of what they are up to.

Re the other bidders, quite simply they could have inserted a confidentiality clause as to discussing their indicative terms in public. Myabe something that eyeball paul oops! borrowing paul should have done.

That last sentence really makes your post null and void!!

Leggat has his own motives for having a go at them, go back to last year , when he was telling all and sundry that whyte was a hero and a Rangers man, as leggat was told by a Rangers player from the 70s. Also when we found out who the solicitors acting for whyte, he could not contain his delight in once again letting us all know, how these guys would sort out the SFA and UEFA.

Leggat cannot be objective as he is now shouting from the rooftops for one of the failures that sat and .............well, enjoyed the jacket and tie.

The second part re administrators, you really have to be kidding with the statement you make about them. Why would these professional guys want to end up in jail, as a result of being found out , as to your accusations of what they are up to.

Re the other bidders, quite simply they could have inserted a confidentiality clause as to discussing their indicative terms in public. Myabe something that eyeball paul oops! borrowing paul should have done.

That last sentence really makes your post null and void!!

Interesting response. I assume you have the 'inside track' otherwise your post would be as null and void as you suggest mine is.

I'm not suggesting for one moment that David Leggat is objective, I merely state his position - a position that is endorsed by Brian Kennedy, Paul Murray, the RST, the two RSA's and (apparantly) the other bidders.

Whilst I respect the confidentiality of the bids, I do NOT accept that the bidder should be granted anonymity. Why should that be the case when others are quite prepared to declare themselves - perhaps they have something to hide!

I question your apparant trust of the administrators. They are not in the job to save Rangers but, rather, to get the best possible deal for creditors. If they are able to find a buyer for Rangers that can accommodate the wishes of fans, then so much the better.

However, their 'situation' is made a little more problematic by the links Duff & Phelps clearly have with Craig Whyte AND THE FACT that the bidders are unhappy with their behaviour.

At this point I am content to share the views of those who ARE in the know, like Brian Kennedy and Paul Murray.

It - grammar, syntax and more - requires a degree of intellectual dexterity that is clearly beyond you.

At least my lack of "Intellectual Dexterity" is beyond just calling people pricks and using the :wanker: ecomotion in response to posts!

Interesting response. I assume you have the 'inside track' otherwise your post would be as null and void as you suggest mine is.

I'm not suggesting for one moment that David Leggat is objective, I merely state his position - a position that is endorsed by Brian Kennedy, Paul Murray, the RST, the two RSA's and (apparantly) the other bidders.

Whilst I respect the confidentiality of the bids, I do NOT accept that the bidder should be granted anonymity. Why should that be the case when others are quite prepared to declare themselves - perhaps they have something to hide!

I question your apparant trust of the administrators. They are not in the job to save Rangers but, rather, to get the best possible deal for creditors. If they are able to find a buyer for Rangers that can accommodate the wishes of fans, then so much the better.

However, their 'situation' is made a little more problematic by the links Duff & Phelps clearly have with Craig Whyte AND THE FACT that the bidders are unhappy with their behaviour.

At this point I am content to share the views of those who ARE in the know, like Brian Kennedy and Paul Murray.

mini is a waste of space, sat on his arse and did hee haw for the club, also he is relying on a share issue to get his so called deal accepted and the fucking brass neck of the man, to say he stayed away from the OF game so as not to take the emphasis off the game.

I have been involved with trying to purchase assets that have been in administration or liquidation and for mini to have called for an answer a couple of weeks ago was a joke! as for Brian Kennedy , he knew his deal was a non starter as he himself was saying so, all he was wanting was to get an answer so e could move on.

As for the other bids once again, how do you or any of the two names above know that these bids will lead to us going into liquidation.

Pose this question to you..if mini gets the nod and the share issue is a flop, then liquidation is the answer.

Rer D&P again it was only a short few weeks ago mini was telling everyone that would listen , that he was working with the administrators in getting a cva. So he was/is obviously happy with their behaviour.

At least my lack of "Intellectual Dexterity" is beyond just calling people pricks and using the :wanker: ecomotion in response to posts!

Your 'at least' is of less value than a eunuch at a hoors convention.

And I can't think of a more concise, accurate term for one who ritually lays into our suport other than prick. If the cap fits...

It's Hmrc that are dragging this whole process out not the admin, would not shock me if they tried to push the announcement back another few months just to cause more problems for us.

What interest is it to them to drag this on? Why would they want to create more problems for us? They probably know they're gonna get next to fuck all IF we get hit with an enormous bill, and the chances of us paying anything gets worse as time goes by, so it is in their interests to get it sorted asap... I'm guessing Whyte (and his lawyers) is holding things up as he tries to find ways to cover up his messy tracks. I wonder if he fears criminal prosecution?