Is WWE12 any good?

Deanow

So bored atm but read afew reviews that I shouldn't get it but want your opinions on it, I loved SvR2012 online, thought it was fun.

Its only £25 from Amazon, don't know if I should get it or not tho, mainly for online play.

If it's for online play, then absolutely no way.

The servers are pathetic, I've pretty much given up on trying to get a decent match. They also let you download characters that people have made- although 9 times out of 10 you won't get onto the service.

Offline is alright, although the career modes are pretty poor I felt.

The servers are pathetic, I've pretty much given up on trying to get a decent match. They also let you download characters that people have made- although 9 times out of 10 you won't get onto the service.

Pretty much what everyone is telling me mate, I only buy games for online mostly. Ashame because I loved wrestling games, especially making little kids with big egos tap out and recieve their hate mail afterwards :lol:

This. (tu)

Road to Wrestlmaina x3, (Villian, Whatever the fuck the HHH one was called, & The Hero one) lasted about an hour.

Got it a while back from Lovefilm. If you can get a loan of it off a pal or something I would just do that. Can complete all the road to wrestlemania's in around a day if you play it enough. One of those games unless you are a big fan of the franchise it may get boring. And the online is terrible as has already been said, couldn't get connected to a single game!